Pregnant after 35

New Plum out

Found the newest edition at Borders tonight. I think it only comes out twice a year so if anyone is interested go check it out.

For those that don't know, Plum is a pregnancy and parenting magazine for women 35 and older.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image

Re: New Plum out

• Thank you..I'm hoping to find a lot of information on being "older" and pregnant.  Had a miscarriage a year and a half ago and want to make sure everything is done right this time!  Thanks for the info. 
  • Oh good- that means they'll have it at the OBGYN on Monday for my 20 week ultrasound.

God knows, with how long that takes, I'll *need* something to read :)

Christine

• Loading the player...
  • Oh thabnks, I never knew it existed. Guess where I will be heading!
  • Awesome! I'm going to check it out today. I know there's also a pg book for over 35ers too, can't remember the name.

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Thanks! I didn't even know such a magazine existed.
  • Thanks a bunch!  I was going to catch up on my reading anyways and decided to stop at the book store...got the magazine, really AWESOME mag!  very informative!  Also, got the "Your pregnancy week by week, after 35" book.  I had originally purchased "What to expect ...." but like everyone else, decided it was a little too "gloomy" for my taste.

Thanks for the info, so glad I got the new PLUM!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"