December 2012 Moms
Options

No sleep!

Milla has been fighting nap time and bed time for several days. I'm loosing my flipping mind!!!!! I think she's just too busy, but she's clearly tired. She's also been rubbing her ears a ton and telling me ow. Her 15m rescheduled appt is Monday, so I'll have him look at her ears. She had an ear infection a few weeks ago with a nasty cold/virus that was in her eye too. I'm wondering if it never went away.
Regardless, this no sleep is sucking balls. She has been sleeping in, so there's that.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: No sleep!

• Options
    I hear ya!  Morgan has been napping but it's been in short half hour times.  Then at night she sleeps for a while then up for 2-3 hours!!  I hope Milla doesn't have another ear infection, could she be cutting molars?

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    She has all 4 first year molars, but her incisors are coming in. I bet that's it. She only has those four to go and then the two year molars. I hope it goes by quickly!
    Crazy girls thinking sleep in optional.

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks to a licensing review at my daycare, she can no longer close the (perfectly see-through) glass door between the kitchen & the room DS naps in so he can hear everything that's going on. He refused to nap at daycare all last week and was a major pill in the evenings and most of the weekend. Thursday he was finally so tired he passed out in his chair during snack time. 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Options
    kescalera said:

Thanks to a licensing review at my daycare, she can no longer close the (perfectly see-through) glass door between the kitchen & the room DS naps in so he can hear everything that's going on. He refused to nap at daycare all last week and was a major pill in the evenings and most of the weekend. Thursday he was finally so tired he passed out in his chair during snack time. 

Oh no!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    At Milla's appt this morning I was told that this is a common time for wakefulness.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"