Adoption

Anyone use American Adoptions?

I've read a lot of positive reviews of this agency online. So to be honest, I haven't spent a lot of time looking into others. The advantages and risk mitigation they offer seem good/better than some others. I've also found the person we've been speaking with to be helpful. I've heard that they're more expensive, but it comes with their level of service. I feel like we will need all guidance/support we can get, so it will be worth it.

Would love to hear anyone's experiences with them. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use American Adoptions?

• We are... we are very early in the process (like still working on the homestudy). Our experience so far has been really great. We went to their adoption 101 seminar, and loved the people so much that we signed up pretty quickly thereafter. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about them.
  • We are using a different agency but just wanted to say GL and Welcome! 

J&B // Married 9/19/09
    J: 28 // B: 32 

TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)
    November 2013: Applied & Accepted by the Agency
    January 2014: Home Study, education class, Profiles
    February 2014: "Officially Waiting"
  • Loading the player...
  • I looked at them briefly, but our local agency ended up being soooo much cheaper that we decided to just go with them.  If we end up waiting too long with our local agency, we decided to look back into some of the larger private agencies to increase our chances. American Adoptions was in our top 5 list though.  :)

Good luck with your adoption!
    image   image   image
    TTC since 2010 | 3 miscarriages | Diagnosed with stage IV endo | Adopted our little girl Aug 25, 2014

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"