Secondary IF

Mrs. S,

How did your U/S go yesterday? I was thinking about you!

Re: Mrs. S,

• It went well! We saw 1 beautiful little heartbeat in there! My due date is 8/19. We go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks, and hopefully all will still be well then. We are very excited.

How are you doing? Are you feeling a little better about starting up cycle #2? I know how hard it is to juggle getting monitored and having a baby. One day I had to have my friend and her DD come over at 5am so she could stay with Brady while I headed into the hospital. And then trying to juggle monitoring, day care, and work was rough! And my second cycle I had to stim all the way until CD20! That was really tough. But when I looked at DS I knew it was all worth it. :o) Everything went great last cycle, so there is no reason that this cycle wont work for you!! Good luck!

• Thank you! It is harder to juggle monitoring with a baby and a less flexible job, but we are working on it! I have yet to get full flow with this period, so I can not get my cd 3 labs done. Hopefully we will be in full swing by Monday though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I forgot about your u/s!  YEAH!!!!!!  Glad it went so well Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Thanks Francisca!! DS gave me a really swift kick to the belly this morning, so I am hoping everything is fine in there!!

How are things going with your cycle so far?

• Don't worry, you are right now where baby is very well protected by the pelvic bone!!!! Unless he broke your bone there is no way he disturbed the peanut Big Smile

You can see my above post.  Things are OKAY, but I'm just confused and losing hope.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"