Northern California Babies

Centering Program at UCSF

Hello! Just curious if anyone has any feedback from participating in the Centering pregnancy program at UCSF? Trying to decide if I want to go that route or not. Thanks!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Centering Program at UCSF

• All the feedback I get is from the midwives at my UCSF practice... They're biased, of course, but it sounds neat to me. The only problem is the times are not convenient for me or H so we haven't participated. When are you due? PM me if you want to connect!
  • @eryale I'm due mid sept, what about you?

And yes, same thing, the meeting times don't seem the most convenient. 

• Loading the player...
  • @GlitterMuffin914, congratulations! I'm a September baby myself, so I love that! I'm due June 27th. We should try to connect soon :) I'm on mobile while our Internet is on the fritz, but soon I'll send you a private message!
  • jecajjecaj member
    edited March 2014
    A friend did the UCSF centering program a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty time-consuming compared to regular prenatal visits, and not that informative if you did a reasonable amount of research on your own.

@GlitterMuffin914 BTW, I'm also going to UCSF and due in September!
  • @jecaj thanks for that feedback. We ultimately decided to not go that route and stick to the standard prenatal appointments. I agree, they did look time consuming and didn't really fit with our work schedules very well. 

And yay for a september UCSF buddy! I hope you've been enjoying your experiences there so far!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"