Natural Birth
Options

Vitamin K article

spicysurrospicysurro member
edited March 2014 in Natural Birth
Want to preface this by saying I respect everyones personal decision to do what they'd like with their child!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vitamin K article

• Options
    This is a great article!
  • Options
    Thanks for posting.  I must admit, we never seriously considered declining Vitamin K, my SIL is a pedi and I knew it was important.  It's good to read more about it through this article, particularly the part that addresses leukemia. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting!  I really enjoyed this article.  It's good to hear which interventions are evidence based vs those that are not.

BFP#2:  EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13

• Options
    Good article.  I definitely feel like the benefits outweigh any potential risks with this one.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That is a great artcile and stresses the importance of the Vit K shot. Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    I was unaware of the oral supplement's inferiority. or that it needed multiple doses. Thank you for this read.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I felt ambivalent about it, but my midwives felt very strongly that we should get it, so our first child did and this one will, too.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"