Cloth Diapering
Options

Another Newborn diaper question

Hey Ladies! 

I didn't CD during the newborn stage last time but I want to this time.  
I've done some research and think that Flats and Covers would be the best option for us. My daughter was a little over 6 lbs when she was born so she was really small. How are the Rumparooz Newborn Covers? Do they really fit from about 4-12 lbs? I like the idea of the double gussets for breastfeed poops. What's your opinion on a good small diaper cover for newborns?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another Newborn diaper question

• Options
    Thirsties size 1 covers have gussets I believe. I used my RaR maybe a couple times; I didn't like the fit.  It may work on your babe well though!  Bummis Super Brite and Thirsties were my go to for NB
  • Options
    We had a Prorap in our NB diaper trial.  I think it would be a great option for smaller newborns.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Logan was 6 pounds 2 ounces when he came home. Our RaR nb didn't fit in the legs. I suggest Bummis Super Brites in xs. They were my favorite, hands down.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    M was 6 lbs 8 oz at birth, and 6 lbs 1oz when he came home. We started using newborn RaR at about 5 days and they fit him well. He's now 3 months and probably just over 12 lbs and they still fit with flats.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"