November 2012 Moms

Re: tgif

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    Right there with ya! it's been a long week and this momma needs a beer image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Still learning smartphone or I would post pics of wine...lots of good wine

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    its 3:20 here and Im ready...although i feel really tired and a drink wont help!
  • Options
    Oh how I would love a glass of wine.... I really NEED one!

DH has flu. (Of course flu B when V only has flu A earlier this winter). Yesterday V came home with 102 fever. Took him to pedi today, thankfully not flu at least not yet. Looks like an ear infection (drainage from tubes) and upper resp. No meds, just Tylenol/ Motrin for fever and drops for ears.

I'm trying my best to avoid the flu. On told me if I get a fever 101 or higher I am to call him and go directly to ER.

Got no time for this! Flu stay away!

So.... Please drink double for me!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a lovely glass of red wine with dinner.
    Yummy!!
  • Options
    I came home to find MIL and DH fighting over Skype. MIL was calling LO stubborn for not waving at her, and DH told her not to say such things to the baby and it just escalated from there. It ended with her yelling a few mean spirited things about me, and few things about DH - but yelling them via Skype, directly at LO. Just, awful. Two things arose from this a) I realized that her poisonous attitude about me has gotten much worse and b) I realized I can't leave LO alone with her.

sigh. All of this woman's problems are things she has created. They start in her head, then she says them to family, then they explode out of her. The ferment and putrefy at each stage - and it's ridiculous because they are all made up! 

This is why I need a serious drink. TGIF, indeed.

This might sound odd, but I really think losing a pet is waaaay worse than dealing with MIL drama. I'm so sorry @credcat. I've been thinking about you all day. Hang tough, lady.

• Options
    @maven212 thanks for thinking of me. Crazy story..we still have the cat. The spca was booked and by the time we figured out you an need N appointment every local vet was closed. The emergency clinic is 300 bucks. We have to wait till morning to go back to spca. I'm on phone so I can't go into detail but before I get flamed.. yes I feel like shit that I have to let him go overnight before I can help him...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    @credcat7 - that's insane. What the hell do they do with maimed pets? Ask you to book an appointment? That's just crazy.

You are in a tough position and you are trying your best to make sure your pet is cared for properly - no one can judge you for that.
  • Options
    @credcat7‌ You tried and are doing the right thing by going in the morning. No flaming here.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"