December 2012 Moms
Options

night weaning starts tonight...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: night weaning starts tonight...

• Options

Good luck!  Stay strong because the first few nights will probably be harder on you than her :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    Good luck - hopefully she'll surprise you and it will be easier than you think! But remember in the end this is good for her as well as you. You all need to be well rested, and even it gets hard, just remember that you're helping her learn to sleep well. Smack your husband and remind him of that too, if you need to. ;)
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For some reason, we've regressed some the last month or so and DD's been up. It's definitely harder on us to let her cry some than it is on her. But, she always goes down again quickly and we all get more sleep this way.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    Good luck, I hope it works out! My DH is the same way and don't let him try to say stuff that will get in your head. DH loves dd's bedtime routine cause I nurse her to sleep and he doesn't have to do squat. And I would always get up to nurse her for the wakeups when she wasn't sleeping through the night. He would always say stuff like but she is so happy nursing and I can't do what you do blah blah blah... I finally stopped nursing for wakeups around 13 months and he had to get up on some of nights to rock her to sleep or else she would associate me with nursing. He was crabby about it but got over it. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    How'd it go?

imageimage

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"