May 2012 Moms
Options

Sorry I'm new...please don't tell me

To fuck off. I'm new to this online forum. I tried babycenter yesterday and they told me to fuck off on my first post. So I will try here. A bit about me: I have a son born may 02/13. I enjoy snarky, opinionated women. Unfortunately, I enjoy birth board dramas. I have thick skin, I'll dish it out, but can also take it with out getting butthurt. I do not debate circ and vaxing...that horse has been beaten dead and buried. If you could be so kind as to point me in the right direction and inform me of boards whose titles are misleading it would be greatly appreciated. I like to avoid stepping in a steaming pile of shit on my first day

Re: Sorry I'm new...please don't tell me

• Options
    Shit sorry ladies. Wrong birth board. My bad
  • Options
    since when can we drop f bombs?  i've been censoring myself incredibly.  fucking a!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not here!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    I'm really confused.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Allow me to clarify for you. Yesterday I joined babycenter, after my first post, I got a personal message calling me a super nasty name and was told to 'f##k' off. I didn't jump ship from babycenter....I wasn't even allowed to board. So I left, and opened an account here to ask a question. I posted on the parenting board. Then I came here and posted. I realized this was may 2012. I was looking for May 2013. I apologize for the confusion.
  • Options
    dayzchic9 said:
    since when can we drop f bombs?  i've been censoring myself incredibly.  fucking a!
    "Fucking a" Ah hahahah I haven't heard that in forever. Thanks for my first chuckle of the day @dayzchic9

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"