Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Happy Friday

Did you get to go do something outside today? Was it at all spring-like where you are?

What are your plans for this weekend?

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Happy Friday

• It's beautiful here, so I went on a walk. Then I bled pretty badly.

Living child mentioned ********

I've rested and DS is about to tear this place apart, so I'm going to go let him roll around in the dirt for a little while... Even though I really want to stay in a dark room to avoid the sun with this migraine. The fear of losing my temper and having to clean wins out though.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• it was a little chilly today so not a great outside day. We have a party tomorrow with DH's extended family for st pattys day and a cousin's 50th. They all play an instrument so there is always music and dancing. I think I am up for it so we'll see.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • jcar2 said:
    ** ticker warning ** I haven't been outside yet. I feel like complete crap. I want to since it's the warmest it's been in months. Of course, such a nice day happens on such a crappy week and when I feel like crap.
    I'm sorry you're still feeling so awful. I hope tomorrow is better for you and you're able to enjoy the sunshine soon enough.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • It's beautiful here, so I went on a walk. Then I bled pretty badly.
    I hope you enjoyed the walk! I also went on a couple short walks today and I'm really hoping it doesn't lead to heavier bleeding. But it was nice enough outside it was worth it for me.
  • * Ticker warning**

I had to work all day today, but did get the chance to go outside. I think I might get a good book to read and sit out on my porch this weekend since it is suppose to be nice.  :-)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Today started out with blizzard and white-out conditions...no joke. Then by late afternoon it was 50. Crazy.
  • Today started out with blizzard and white-out conditions...no joke. Then by late afternoon it was 50. Crazy.
    Where are you from? That sounds all kind of crazy!
  • * Ticker warning**

I had to work all day today, but did get the chance to go outside. I think I might get a good book to read and sit out on my porch this weekend since it is suppose to be nice.  :-)
    That sounds like a nice weekend! I hope the weather cooperates for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"