Pregnant after IF

3rd Tri Check-in [3.20.14]

auntjessyauntjessy member
edited March 2014 in Pregnant after IF
 Hi Ladies!!! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this check-in or not, no one else said they would. :) Welcome to the new 3rd Tri Ladies!! 

1. How many weeks? Any appointments? Updates? 
2. How are you feeling? 
QOTW: What pregnancy symptom has surprised you the most?

****March**** 

Roeni 3/7 Boy **He's Here! Welcome baby Hendrix!** 

katka512 3/9 Girl ***congrats! welcome Baby girl!!*** 

daiseydooda 3/14 Girl ***Congrats!!!  Born 3/17, lucky baby girl!!!***

Girl Balabusta 3/27 Girl

****April**** 

Karabear4409 4/3 Boy 

Olenkapdx 4/6 Girl 

Lisabugg444 4/11 Girl 

Megs3084 4/11 Boy/Girl Twins 

Rachnan 4/11 Boy 

Zazu13 4/11 Twin Girls 

Imoverit 4/18 Team Green 

KRoseToes 4/24 Team Green Twins 

Phillyj33 4/26 Boy 

Tryingyetagain 4/26 Girl 

Jenn06L80 4/28 Twin Girls 

thecuddleeffect 4/30 Boy 

**May** MJC1116 5/1 Team Green 

monimu13 5/9 Boy/Girl Twins 

RosyGlow 5/11 Team Green 

AuntJessy 5/12 Twins - Team Purple 

CMDR513 5/12 Girl 

drjwj 5/15 Girl Mishabelle521 

5/29 Boy 

**June** 

anations 6/5 Twins - Team Purple 

talon1226 6/6 Girl 

whoberry 6/8 Boy 

DagnyDoo 6/14  Boy

m/c my Angel Baby in 2000
IUIs with clomid from 2009-2011   Feb 2011 - Tubal surgery (repair)  Jan 2012 - Tubal surgery (remove)  
8/13 IVF#1.  Lupron/Follistim protocol - b/g twins born April 1 at 34 +1.  Luckiest woman in the world.
8/15 FET #1 - transferred 1 thawed embryo - Pregnant with Baby C, it's a girl!  Due April 2016. Pregnancy Ticker  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future"   Jer 29:11
"All things work together for good to them that love God, who are the called according to His purpose"  Rom 8:28
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of salvation unto all who believe"  Rom 1:16

Re: 3rd Tri Check-in [3.20.14]

• auntjessyauntjessy member
    edited March 2014
    Sorry, I'm in the hospital on my iPad, formatting apparently didn't work well. :( I'm 32 1/2 weeks with these babies. :) My BP was getting super high and they found protein in my urine, so they admitted me to the hospital last night to monitor me for signs of preeclampsia. Looks like they'll be sending me home in the morning, but I might be on bed rest. When I'm laying on my side, it's a normal 120/80 - ish. When I sit up or move around, it spikes up and has been 165/105. :P 
     QOTW: This odd pelvic bone and hip pain, and hemorrhoids without other bathroom issues. Apparently it's caused by pressure on the veins - ugh! I'm also surprised that my boobs have NOT grown a single cup size, even as the rest of my body expands.

UPDATE:  They sent me home this morning on bedrest.  Glad to be home, sucks to be on bedrest.  :)
    IUIs with clomid from 2009-2011   Feb 2011 - Tubal surgery (repair)  Jan 2012 - Tubal surgery (remove)  
    8/13 IVF#1.  Lupron/Follistim protocol - b/g twins born April 1 at 34 +1.  Luckiest woman in the world.
    8/15 FET #1 - transferred 1 thawed embryo - Pregnant with Baby C, it's a girl!  Due April 2016. Pregnancy Ticker  

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future"   Jer 29:11
    "All things work together for good to them that love God, who are the called according to His purpose"  Rom 8:28
    "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of salvation unto all who believe"  Rom 1:16
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! @auntjessy‌ sorry you are in the hospital, hope you are released soon and your BP improves!
    @megs3084‌ best of luck today- I will be thinking of you!
    @KaraBear4409‌ I am uncomfortable now and you are several weeks ahead- I can't even imagine how done you must be feeling! Hang in there!

AFM...I am 34w6d and feeling it! I pulled a muscle in my lower back last night while turning around to see something dumb and I am in a lot of pain!!! I couldn't sleep all night because I couldn't get comfortable and then the pain would wake me up... Ugh!!! Today will be fun! I feel like I am 90!

Qotw. Pelvic pain, cramps in the first tri and getting heartburn even if I haven't even eaten anything!!
    Me 36/DH 46 Me: Low AMH (.21) DOR, mild endo; Started seeing RE 11/12
    Jan-March '13 3 IUIs Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    April '13 IVF 1 MDLF converted to 4th IUI due to 3 runaway follicles! BFN
    July/Aug '13 IVF 1.2 Long Lupron = 7R, 6F, 2T= BFP!!!
    Beta 1=512, Beta 2=1,368 Beta 3= 4,128
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

He's Here! Arrived 4/15/14!!!!

September 2015 - FET with remaining embryos
    Twins! EDD: 6/14/15

PAIF/SAIF Everyone welcome!
  • Good luck @megs3084‌ !! 33 weeks today, never thought I would be able to say that. I did get readmitted early Wed morning for some spotting and painful contractions. I'm hoping they will send me home today....the only issue is that my blood pressures are creeping up and I've gained about 13 pounds in the past 2 weeks, so they are becoming increasingly concerned about preeclampsia. Just hoping for another couple weeks, I'm being selfish and don't want any NICU time :). We've come a long way, so I can't be too disappointed if I deliver soon,my babies will be safe. QOTW: I'm with several of you, my boobs haven't gotten a whole lot bigger.
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Hi ladies of 3rd Tri! Guess I belong here now :) I am 28w3d along (due June 10th) with a team green singleton. I had my 1 hour GTT this week and passed so that's pretty exciting! Not much else going on, we just need to get our butts in gear and finish getting everything ready for this baby! The nursery needs to get cleaned out(again) as it's become a dumping ground for all the useless stuff in our house, lol.

QOTW: I guess I'm just surprised at just how fast this is all going and how, even early on, I sometimes feel and felt like I have no control over my body. Early on it was because of nausea, now it's just watching how fast I am changing physically. Crazy!

I should be able to post the checkin if there were no other takers @auntjessy‌ Let me know!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @megs3084 - Good luck!  How very exciting!!!  

• @megs3084- Good luck!!!!

AFM: 30 weeks and nothing new just stressing out about how i'm going to feed this little human. My insurance doesn't cover a lactation consultant and I live 2 hours away from family so i'm really scared about being alone with a newborn and trying to figure out breastfeeding. Maybe he will come out and latch perfectly and my milk supply will be overflowing.....In my damn dreams i know lol

QOTW: I have had all the symptoms by the book so i guess nothing surprised me but strangely I have lived with DH for 3 years and his snoring never bothered me and ever since I got pregnant i've wanted to smother him with a pillow. I know its not a symptom lol but I can't understand why it bothers me now but never before! 
  • @auntjessy, thank you so much for taking over!!

1. How many weeks? 34 Weeks, 1 day.
    Any appointments? Had my bi-weekly appointment on Wednesday.
    Updates? Blood pressure is rising, swelling is happening. Doctor is keeping an eye out for pre-e. I have to monitor my blood pressure. Swelling could be from the 90+ degree heat here in CA combined with standing all day at work, so at this point it's just a waiting game.

2. How are you feeling? I feel alright. I'm stressed at work. I have 21 working days until my leave, but I might start half-days in April if I can swing it with my principal. I have a really tough class this year (more the parents than the kids).

QOTW: What pregnancy symptom has surprised you the most?  Given this is my second, I'd have to say that the symptoms haven't surprised me. But what has surprised me is the lack of concern (seemingly) that people have for you the 2nd time around. I know that sounds totally AW-ish... but I spend a few weeks crying and sad because I felt like nobody loved this baby because nobody asked me about the pregnancy or wanted to do anything special to help me like they did the first time (like If I was carrying a ton of things in to school). Even DH was less concerned with my well-being. The first time he was soooo attentive! I guess he saw I survived pregnancy the first time around, haha. Now that I'm closer to the end, that's completely changed. I'm sure hormones had a lot to do with my ridiculous breakdown. :)
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• @MJC1116‌ my friend just had her second and felt the same way, you are not alone! She told me at my shower to enjoy every minute because if I have another, no more attention is on you! She said her family and husband fawned over her before and with the second she was like "hey where's my entourage? What do you mean I need to carry my own laundry!" I could tell she was still hurt!
    Sorry you are feeling this way tho!
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

• Hello!

I am in my 34th week!  C-section is scheduled for April 3rd because baby B is still breech.  I am nervous about having the girls and 36.3 weeks, but MFM and OB agree that mono-di twins need to come by 37 weeks.  

I am still doing twice weekly NSTs, and have a growth on Wednesday.   The best news I have is I stopped working.  I don't return to work until August 20th.  It seems like such a long time to be off, but I know I will need it!  

QOTW:  Hip/pelvic pain and heartburn and two symptoms that I never had with my previous pregnancy.  

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• DagnyDooDagnyDoo member
    edited March 2014
    HI Ladies!  I just hit 3rd tri this week and would love to join you. 

@auntjessy - yay on getting released!  Hopefully bed rest is a short term thing, and in the meantime you're able to get caught up on sleep / TV / reading / phone time.

@megs3084 - good luck!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little ones!

@monimu13 - so sorry you're back in the hospital.  I hope your body stabilizes again, but even if not 33 weeks is such a huge accomplishment!  Your babies are lucky to have such a strong mama.

I'm due 6/14 with a boy. 27w6d today.

No appointments of any sort this week, which I was perfectly fine with until I woke up with debilitating pain in the top right of my uterus in the middle of the night.  I breathed through it and adjusted my position, and it went away pretty quickly, but it scared me!  Especially since baby boy wasn't going through his usual middle of the night gymnastics routine.  I've gotten some good kicks out of him this morning and the pain is long gone, but it's still weighing on me.  

QOTW: I think my biggest surprise is how early I've started the pregnancy waddle.  I had no idea my back and hips could hurt so badly and there not being anything I can do for relief (yoga helps, but not completely)

Me: 33, HSG & b/w normal; partial septate uterus   DH: 33, SA good but low morphology (3%)
    Started trying to make a baby Apr'12    Aug'13 DX: Unexplained Infertility
    Sept'13: 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 (13m + 11m post wash) CDs 11&12 + 200mg progesterone 3x daily =
    BFP!     
    Beta 16dpIUI = 391 EDD 6.14.14 Delivered 6.13.14
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi ladies! Congrats to @megs3084 on getting to meet your LOs very soon!

1. I'm 37 weeks today. Had my weekly check-in on Wednesday and baby girl is head down and doing great. They estimated her weight at 6 lb 8 oz. 
    2. Still feeling like crap. Can only sleep for like an hour or 2 at a time. I slowly waddle everywhere. I feel like my cervix is getting punched daily. I am ready for the end. :-)

QOTW: What pregnancy symptom has surprised you the most? 2 weeks ago I started having these horrible tension headaches all day, every day. My BP and urine protein are normal, so my OB is not concerned. She recommended Excedrin, which helps. But as soon as it wears off...the pain returns with a vengeance. Not fun. 

TTC #1 since 2011

Me: 36, anovulatory PCOS; DH: 34, fine

Sophia Juliet conceived through IVF and born April 15, 2014

• Hard to believe how many of us will see our LOs soon!

37w today and definitely feeling it.  Getting pretty uncomfortable and have to pee roughly every 5 minutes.  One more work and am looking forward to spending some time at home.  Have weekly appts and had an ultrasound yesterday since LO was measuring big.  He actually looked perfect at 6lbs 6oz (estimate of course) but they found that my amniotic fluid was on the borderline of normal. So have another u/s scheduled for next week and in the mean time if I feel a decrease in movement I have to go to L&D for montoring (hoping we don't need to!).

QOTW: I knew I'd be tired, but I don't think there are words to describe the sheer exhaustion of pregnancy.

**Warning - Child Mentioned**

Me: 33, DH: 39   Unexplained Infertility

4 IUIs (chlomid) in 2013 which resulted in DS born in April 2014

TTC #2 since August 2015

5 rounds of IUIs (1 chlomid: resistent, 1 femara, 3 gonal f) = all BFN

ER March 9: 26 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 17 fertilized, 8 made it to genetic testing, 4 normal!

FET #1 5/31 = BFN

FET#2 7/26 = BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hello ladies! 39w2d here and ready to get this show on the road! I have an appointment on Monday for a "labor encouragement" massage at my doulas office. Since my birthday is on Monday, I figured a little pampering before baby would be nice! If it doesn't put me into labor within 2-5 days, at least I will feel relaxed! QOTW: I was not prepared to grow hair in random places! One day I woke up and my stomach looked like my husbands! I am praying that it is temporary!
    **TTC since April 2010**
    DH diagnosed with moderate MFI, low everything, me low AMH
    3 IUI's and 1 IVF all BFN's, almost gave up hope
    June 2013- One last IUI for the heck of it... BFP! Complete shock!
    April 2014- Eliana- In Hebrew means The Lord has Answered! Welcome to the world my miracle baby!

September 2016- Surprise BFP without medical assistance! New Baby due June 2017!

• drjwjdrjwj member
    Wow, sounds like a lot of you are ready to go! I am at 32 weeks and one day. I had an appointment and ultrasound yesterday that went well. Baby is growing well but the amniotic band is still there so I will be getting regular ultrasounds every two weeks to make sure it's not obstructing growth. Biggest stressor is still waiting to find out where we are moving.
    QOTD: My boobs are huge! Not that surprising I guess but I keep having to buy more bras! I am trying to put it off since I know they'll grow more once I start nursing but mine are getting uncomfortable!
    Married April 2009 
    TTC since May 2010 
    2011 Unexplained IF
    Spring 2012: Tried Clomid x3 with TI, BFN 
     IUI #1 with clomid Sept 2012 BFN 
    IUI #2 with clomid Nov 2012 BFN
    IVF #1 with half ICSI, 2 embryos BFN
    IVF/ICSI #2 May 2013 BFN
    FET Aug 2013  beta #1 247, beta #2 866!!!!!!!

Due date 5/15/14!!!

imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks? Any appointments? Updates? 35w, 1d. My NST this week showed happy, healthy babies. Baby A has dropped into the pelvis, but my cervix is still very much closed. 

2. How are you feeling? Sore, tired, swollen (feet and legs). My doctor referred me for a massage and my insurance covers so many a year, so I got one today. That helped my back pain a little. And it was pretty relaxing. 

QOTW: What pregnancy symptom has surprised you the most? I think the stretch marks on my boobs. Never expected to get stretch marks there. Also, I've been really surprised at how well this twin pregnancy has gone. I've been very lucky to have such a smooth pregnancy with very little symptoms or pain until the past 4-5 weeks. 

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• 28w5d here.  No appointments until next week when I have my glucose test and get my rhogam shot.  Not a lot going on here, I get reflux most days but it's easily cured with a tums.  I've noticed my legs get really restless when I lay down to sleep and I keep waking up with a sore neck and shoulders. But it's still been a pretty easy pregnancy so far.

QOTW: The biggest surprise for me was how long it takes to grow a cute baby bump.  I am measuring on track but I thought I would look like this 2 months ago so I bought a bunch of maternity clothes that I couldn't wear because they were too big.  I was also expecting to get bad acne but I've had the clearest skin of my life since I've been pregnant!  I guess I am just a super special unicorn. 
    :P

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @auntjessy, sorry about the bedrest :(

1. How many weeks? Any appointments? Updates?
    Closing in on 38 weeks.  I am having weekly appointments, which are pretty non-eventful, thankfully. 
    Just had a friend over with her 8 week old baby yesterday.  It was definitely a "it's getting real!" moment!  

2. How are you feeling?
    Decent, as long as I don't overdo things. 

QOTW: What pregnancy symptom has surprised you the most?
    How long I can go without washing my hair.  It seriously has been almost a week and it still looks fine.  If I were to wash it at the pre-pregnancy rate it would be so dry!

Oh yeah, and I also didn't expect to grow out of maternity clothes!  This is probably a factor of how much weight I have gained (I know that's a taboo subject on these boards). :) 
  • Welcome @DagnyDoo to the 3rd Tri!  
    @drjwj - huge boobs, huh?  So jealous.  ;)

• @daisydooda - Congrats!!!  How awesome - and a great weight!  Get some rest every chance you can.  :)

• @daiseydooda‌ congratulations!!!!!
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

• 29 weeks, 2 days. Next appointment in a week. Feeling ok. My main worry right now is that I haven't really gained weight in a month, but babies have grown each visit, they are moving around like crazy, I am obviously getting bigger and all us are good. Guess main surprise is just how big my boobs have gotten! I am pretty flat chested so I guess I didn't believe just how big they would get. I think it's funny!

• Thanks for doing the check-in AuntJessy!  Hope you are able to come off bedrest.  Good luck Monimu, with your BP too.  And congrats to daisydooda!

35 weeks, and feeling pretty good, some days better than others.  I'm starting to notice swelling in my feet and hands, but I check my BP at home every day, and it's been fine so far.  We start our weekly appointments this week, then induction 4/19 if she hasn't come already.  I can't wait to see and hold her.  All of the final details of the nursery are finished, which is such a relief!

QOTW:  The 3rd tri headaches/migraines.  I don't remember having this with DS at all.  A few different times, I have gotten visual disturbances ("auras," I guess), followed by a headache which lasts for a few days.  OB was worried about pre-e, but has ruled that out - for now at least - and diagnosed me with ocular migraines.  She suggested drinking one proactive caffeinated drink a day (I had not previously been drinking caffeine), and that has helped a lot.  She also suggested Tylenol, but that didn't do anything whatsoever.

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

BabyFruit Ticker

• @drjwj I'm with you on on the monster, ever-growing boob issue.  I just bought a bravado bliss nursing bra on amazon, which is sans underwire and comes in merged cup sizes (D/E, F/G, H/I) with a band extender, and it honestly may be the best purchase of my pregnancy.  I wish I had found it sooner, so I'm spreading the word!

Me: 33, HSG & b/w normal; partial septate uterus   DH: 33, SA good but low morphology (3%)
    Started trying to make a baby Apr'12    Aug'13 DX: Unexplained Infertility
    Sept'13: 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 (13m + 11m post wash) CDs 11&12 + 200mg progesterone 3x daily =
    BFP!     
    Beta 16dpIUI = 391 EDD 6.14.14 Delivered 6.13.14
  • @DagnyDoo‌ I have the same problem. Thank you for the suggestion- I am looking it up right now! A few weeks after my pregnancy started, I had to go to a specialty store to buy new bras in my new ridiculous cup size and they have luckily lasted me until now as they had were a little big and adjustable. Anyways- the place was an hour away so you may have just saved me a trip to go back for nursing bras!!!
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"