Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How've you been?

How is everyone feeling today? Have you done anything special for yourself?

If I could, I would make one of these for each of you.
Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: How've you been?

• I'm having a rough couple of days, but hopefully I can manage to make today be a little better. It looks like it's supposed to get up to around 50° today, so I'm hoping to go for a walk or bike ride later.

I've not really done anything for myself yet, but maybe if I did it would help me feel a little better. Even if only for a short while. I don't know. We'll see.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • That looks sooooo good.

I'm ok. Vascillating between numb and grumpy. I also feel really shitty physically still.

I skipped out on work to lie around the house. Today's my last day by myself and I don't know what I want to do to enjoy it. Nap, watch crappy tv, bake and eat a dozen cookies or clean.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Oh yum! I'm feeling fairly grumpy today. I'm bleeding again, so called the OB and spoke to a nurse. She tells me their standard advice is no exercise or sex until the 4 week checkup (D&C was 2 weeks ago today). So, why did the doctor tell me on the day of the surgery that I could be back to normal activities after 2-3 days and sex was ok after 5 days???? Now I'm worrying about what damage I might've done since I've done both! Grrr....

Trying to get back to my normal exercise routine was the thing I was trying to do for myself - now I guess I'll just go eat more ice cream! :/
    TTC since 8/13 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/14  MMC/D&C 3/6/14
    BFP #2 - 6/29/14 - on our first wedding anniversary! NMC 7/8/14
    BFP #3 - 2/11/15 - Also found out I have MTHFR deficiency - taking Foltx for more folic acid!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KingLEDKingLED member
    edited March 2014
    That looks sooooo good. I'm ok. Vascillating between numb and grumpy. I also feel really shitty physically still. I skipped out on work to lie around the house. Today's my last day by myself and I don't know what I want to do to enjoy it. Nap, watch crappy tv, bake and eat a dozen cookies or clean.
    Bake and eat a dozen cookies and then maybe clean. You can nap and watch crappy tv any time. But feeling shitty and eating fresh baked cookies is good for the soul. ETA: Not the feeling shitty part, but you know what I mean.
  • I went for a run after work and that helps. I am taking tomorrow off just to have a day. just getting through the week feels so exhausting. Physically I am feeling much better and the bleeding has just about subsided. It also kind of makes me sad. My IV bruise is fading and I just feel like losing the physical reminders is just furthering myself further away from when I still had my baby with me, even if the heart had stopped beating.

I guess as ready as I am for it to be over in another way I will never be ready for it to be over if that makes sense at all.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• @stephy1221‌ - it makes complete sense (((hugs)))

Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120

All Welcome

Chart

• *ticker warning*

I've had a really crappy few days. I thought my bleeding was almost over, but I over did it with cleaning today and I am bleeding a lot more. I haven't even heard from my doctor so I didn't get any advice on what I should or shouldn't be doing. When I can have sex or run? Not a clue. So cleaning and eating ice cream have been my activities.

I haven't done anything for myself, but I get paid tomorrow so I might see if I can get in for a pedicure and a hair cut. Oh, and I'm definitely going to be making one of those cakes in the somewhat near future.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had a decent day overall, but today should've been the start of my second trimester, so that really bummed me out. I was so looking forward to this day (back then). Still having a hard time wrapping my head around this whole thing sometimes. When you imagine getting pregnant and having kids this is never part of the fantasy, but for all of us it is part of the reality. I'm still coming to terms with that. I still get the "did that really happen?" Moments. I don't know. Thinking of everyone and wishing you all happier days to come! XoXo
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • barelybarely member
    edited March 2014
    Ps- @EllyD14‌ i see that you are mod now! Congrats! You deserve it!
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • @amberhoon‌ - while I know everyone is different, my OB says that she puts her miscarriage patients on vaginal rest until they stop bleeding.

All Welcome

Chart

• Ps- @EllyD14‌ i see that you are mod now! Congrats! You deserve it!
    Thanks!

• It's been 8 days since I passed the baby.  I've cried on and off, during random times.  

I bought myself a pretty necklace with an angel holding a heart, and an October birthstone (baby was due in October) next to it.  
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • We are dealing. My husband feels the same way I do. Went back to work on Monday. Wednesday I had a melt down when I got home. I'm overwhelmed with all the work I missed on top of everything else. Yesterday I would have had my 20 week appt, instead I had my 2 week follow up. I left there with more questions than answers. I'm ready for a bottle (or five) of wine and the weekend.
  • Yes as a matter of fact I have. I went and got a pedicure and a massage. I have been having trouble sleeping the past few nights and I think its due to the fact I am now mid cycle on the cycle we were told we could try again. I have all sorts of terrible thoughts, anxiety in my mid. going through every worst case scenario. So after 4 almost totally awake nights I decided I need to chill. I grabbed a Starbucks and headed for the Spa. It feels great. Highly recommend it. And what ever that is that you posted...Looks amazing tasty!!!! Yummmmmmmm!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"