January 2013 Moms
Options

Lots of poop?

Have you noticed a correlation between teething and increased pooping?

DS pooped at least 6 times each day for the past four days. Good, quality, solid poops; not diarrhea. I am worried that he isn't getting the nutrition he needs since he is pooping it all out. I feel silly calling the pedi since it is not diarrhea and he is fine otherwise.

He is getting a molar. Could that be it?

IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

Re: Lots of poop?

• Options
    Totally normal.  No worries, he is getting the nutrients he needs, especially if there is no diarrhea.  

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Options
    Totally normal like PP said, also normal to have a little less solid poo as the increased saliva they're swallowing, happens with DD too, and happened with DS. Hope the molar comes in quick for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same thing going on here. And I love that this subject line is completely normal here ;)

DD has been eating tons and teething and had one of the most massive poops I'd ever seen yesterday. We cloth diaper so I had to go plop it and rinse it but I stopped my DH to show him because it was that huge...one of those "you know you're a parent when..." moments :-P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. Hopefully this tooth cuts soon. We cloth diaper, so I've had to do laundry every day this week to keep up with all the poop. Ugh!
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"