Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

D&C Today

Hey ladies, this morning I had my D&C, exactly one week after I found out our baby's heart stopped beating. Surprisingly, I'm doing well. I feel at peace with everything and ready to move forward. I feel more like myself than I have in what seems like forever (I may be a mess tomorrow though once it all sinks in). I started bleeding over the weekend and we were seen early Monday morning for an ultrasound. I think seeing the baby one more time was what I needed to get some closure. DH and I had a good talk about the next steps and we're going to heal and eventually do the "trying but not trying thing". I become a little obsessive with TTC and I know it's not healthy. Right now I just want to focus on healing and getting as healthy as possible. I sincerely hope we all find peace and heal with time. We will not forget though. Sending hugs to you all.

Married: 9/25/10
TTC # 1 since 5/2013
BFP # 1: 2/7/14, mmc 3/12/14, D&C 3/19/14
Boy, Trisomy 13, Karyotyping and Genetic Testing all normal
Hysteroscopy and D&C 6/2/14, retained tissue
Off the bench 7/14
BFP # 2: 10/3/14, Blighted ovum, D&C 11/12/14
Girl, no chromosomal abnormalities detected
RPL Testing: Pre-diabetic, ANA+
"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it." - e.e. cummings

Re: D&C Today

• Options
    **ticker warning**

So sorry for your loss. I am glad you are in a good, healing place. We are all in this together. Hugs.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss but so glad you got some closure and you can now begin to heal physically and emotionally since the D&C is over. That's really all we can hope for at a time like this and it's amazing that your mind is at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **ticker warning**

So sorry for your loss! Thoughts & prayers that your recovery is quick. We are here if you need anything!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    (((Hugs))) I'm sorry you're going though this but glad you are feeling ok.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"