Options

AMA thread

today is so dull
ask anyone anything!

Re: AMA thread

• Options
    chricastchricast member
    edited March 2014
    Dix did you miss us while you were on your bump break?
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We all missed you too. Sorry we aren't that exciting :) after 2 years its almost like what is left to say that would be unexpected?
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @lormor How do people celebrate Easter in your country? Do they make Easter baskets like most of us do?
  • Options
    ChrisG83 said:
    @lormor How do people celebrate Easter in your country? Do they make Easter baskets like most of us do?
    Heh heh, I was just thinking about this when I read the Easter basket thread. Hmm, obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I think our Easter is a lot more low key. We can buy Easter eggs in all the shops now - the most popular are marshmallow eggs: not like peeps, but egg shaped marshmallows coated in chocolate. I usually buy us a box of 48 and see how long they last.

https://www.theafricancorner.co.uk/images/uploads/photo%20(70).JPG (pic of Easter egg)

I don't think people really do gifts, like Easter baskets. If they do, it's more likely to just be Easter eggs than other gifts.

Lots of people go to church, even if they aren't regular church-goers. If people do a social thing, there is likely to be an Easter egg hunt. We eat hot cross buns.

Oh, some people will paint eggs - I don't know how to empty the shells, so I only paint hard boiled eggs, unless someone else has prepared them.

Hmm, maybe this is all pretty similar to you guys!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@RVASC811‌ As always, how is your sweet nephew doing?

Yes! I was wondering this, too.
  • Options
    LorMor said:
    ChrisG83 said:
    Heh heh, I was just thinking about this when I read the Easter basket thread. Hmm, obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I think our Easter is a lot more low key. We can buy Easter eggs in all the shops now - the most popular are marshmallow eggs: not like peeps, but egg shaped marshmallows coated in chocolate. I usually buy us a box of 48 and see how long they last.

https://www.theafricancorner.co.uk/images/uploads/photo%20(70).JPG (pic of Easter egg)

I don't think people really do gifts, like Easter baskets. If they do, it's more likely to just be Easter eggs than other gifts.

Lots of people go to church, even if they aren't regular church-goers. If people do a social thing, there is likely to be an Easter egg hunt. We eat hot cross buns.

Oh, some people will paint eggs - I don't know how to empty the shells, so I only paint hard boiled eggs, unless someone else has prepared them.

Hmm, maybe this is all pretty similar to you guys!
    sounds pretty standard to me!
    I would just do a simple easter basket w candy for my kids. That;s what I always got!

• Options
    Yeah, sorry about the essay. As I was writing, it actually didn't sound so different.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LorMor said:
    Yeah, sorry about the essay. As I was writing, it actually didn't sound so different.
    why? It was great
    my friend in Austria just sent me a ton of easter candy. it was great!

• Options
    @lormor I was curious with the Easter basket thread if it made us sound over the top. I think it sounds like a lot but really isn't. (maybe?!) 

• Options
    RVASC811 said:

Ooh I will play.

@chricast‌ did you get a salary yet?

Noooo! I'm dying here!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    ChrisG83 said:

@stepcharter and @chricast when you guys hang out do you talk about us? I want dirt! Also have either of you mentioned that maybe I am your favorite or second favorite? Just curious  :P

Yes and I feel like it is our own little inside joke (like our secret bump life no one else knows about). No worries all good stuff though. We haven't gotten together with out the little ones and had large glasses of wine to talk smack yet!
    ;)
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Also @chrisg83 of course your my favorite :x
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options

@ anyone Will someone please visit me in Quebec? I'll give you poutine, icewine, maple syrup, and we can tour around Montreal! :D

My husband would be in Canadian heaven if we were able to come see you! He loves all things Canada. ..ie the cold and hockey. LoL.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @mmnumber5 now that you know you are having a girl have you gone out and purchased a bunch of cute girl clothes yet? and did you ever get your bows?

• Options
    @stephcarter did you get your check yet so you can report that awful relator?

• Options
    @LuckySquare how are you feeling? Does your doctor think you will go early with this pregnance like your last one?

• Options
    @RVASC811 I'm so glad that your nephew is doing well and can come home soon.  Fingers crossed that your BIL can get transferred back home!

• Options
    ChrisG83 said:

@stepcharter and @chricast when you guys hang out do you talk about us? I want dirt! Also have either of you mentioned that maybe I am your favorite or second favorite? Just curious  :P

Hell yes we do!! Hahahahaha just kidding of course :)

And we def do love some @ChrisG83‌ ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"