July 2013 Moms

Gtky Baby Fever

Do you have baby fever?

How many more babies do you want?

Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide?

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)?

Baby boy 7.10.13

Re: Gtky Baby Fever

• Do you have baby fever?

I don't think I really do at this point. Maybe when DS is older I will feel like I want a baby again.

I am very content with my 2, but it could change in the future.

I have one of each. I would take one more of each :)

Nora, Lauren, Ryan, Tate

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Sort of, but we are waiting until after DH's deployment.

I would like 1-2 more.

I lean towards another boy, just because that is what I know. But of course I would be thrilled with either.

Our names are already picked out: Daniel or Anabelle.
  • is it horrible that I may be second guessing having any more because I'm feeling like I don't want to do undo all the blood, sweat and tears of the last three months of me trying to get back into shape?

imageimage

• Yes!
    I want 1 more
    I can't decide if I want a boy or girl. I have 2 SDs and a biological boy. I kinda want a girl of my own but I like the idea of 2 girls and 2 boys. Good thing I don't have a choice in the matter!
    If we have a boy DH wants Joshua as the middle name(it's DHs brothers name and its unlikely that he will have any children). I like Ella and Kallie for a girl. DH likes grace. I said we can use that as the middle name.
  • fabkfabk member
    My baby fever is slowly growing.
    I would like at least one more.
    I don't really care boy or girl. It would be nice to have a girl but the idea of two boys makes me smile.

Girl Claire Marie.
    Boy no idea!
  • martyn17martyn17 member
    edited March 2014
    Do you have baby fever?  No, Tess still is baby enough for me.  

How many more babies do you want? I have moments when I think we're OAD... mostly when sleep deprivation is taking a toll on DH.  But I'm 99% sure we'll have at least one more baby.  I also think about adopting an older child someday.  

Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide?  I used to strongly want a girl first and a boy second.  Now I really don't care.  I'd be thrilled about either.  

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)?  Oh man.... DH and I still talk about baby names ALL THE TIME.  I love my daughter's name (Teresa Clare, Tess or Tessa for short).  For a boy, it would most likely be James or Henry as a first name, and then my husband's name or my father's name as the middle name (Matthew or Eben).  For a girl, I don't know.  I like Ellie (Elena or Elaine), Grace, and Iris.  I liked Faye but now I'm not as sure.  I like Jo as a nickname... Joanna, Josephine, Joelle...  I think for a middle name I like Anne, because that's my sister and my husband's sister's middle name.  
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • coco2787coco2787 member
    edited March 2014
    Do you have baby fever? Nope. This is all the baby I need right now.

How many more babies do you want? Just one more

Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide? I'd be fun to raise one of each, but another boy would be nice so I can use all the same clothes again :)

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)? Not sure. I like Eleanor for a girl after my grandma but I wish it wasn't becoming such a popular name. No idea for a boy.

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • MRads said:
    Do you have baby fever? How many more babies do you want? Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide? What are your top names for your next baby (ies)?
    Do you have baby fever? Yes. 

How many more babies do you want? I wanna be Mrs. Weasley ;) 

Do you want a boy or girl? Yes. 

Or do you not care/can't decide? Either one. I love the surprise of which little eggie gets which little spermie. MOAR Babies! 

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)? Amelia, Elliot, Penelope :) Most of these are not DH approved (and probably never will be, but it's fun to dream).
    8->
  • Yes, yes, yes!

I want just one more, but if twins came my way I wouldn't be sad. ;)

Don't care. I love having girls, but I know DH wants a boy, and there are no boy grandchildren in the family so that would be special.

No girl names picked out. For a boy, we have Geoffrey, Harold, and Phillip. Middle name will be Randle. ;)

Moar babies!!!! (Although we've agreed that we won't start trying until next January).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I have a little bit of baby fever.  When I see one I do want another, but in reality I don't want another for a few years, maybe TTC when Lillie is 3.

I want one more (so 3 total).  DH doesn't want anymore and feels pretty strongly about it.  Hoping I can sway him in a few years.

I already have one of each so I don't really care, at least right now I don't think I care.  

No clue on names, we used all family names for both kids so we'd probably have to dig up more family names that we like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Do you have baby fever? Yes, though my H doesn't agree.  Also, I'd personally want to wait a bit longer if we were to actually have another.

How many more babies do you want? One.  Again, H doesn't agree so we're probably done with the 2 we have.

Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide? Honestly it wouldn't matter.

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)? If we had another girl, her name would be Juliet Rose (this would've been DS name had he been a girl). I also like Matilda, Margot, Iris, Isadora, Elizabeth, Gianna, Viloet, Genevieve, Seraphina...the list really goes on and on.

For a boy it'd be harder, but I am liking Oliver, Nathaniel, August, Xavier, Elijah/Elias, Samuel, and Alexander.  MN maybe James, Thomas, Cole, Reid

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• I have baby fever until I remember how utterly exhausted I am. 

I really want at least one more, but DH wants to be OAD.  I've always wanted to adopt, so that's a possibility for us as well.  

I would love a little girl, but I also think DS would love a little brother to play with. 

If we had a little girl she was going to be name Abbigail Marguerite. 

• Do you have baby fever? Yes, I don't know if it will ever go away for me.

How many more babies do you want? At least one more... I think. But DH is done. Plus I don't want to go through IF treatments or a c/s again, so it would have to happen through the magic of adoption.

Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide? I would take whatever the Lord will give me, but a little sister would be nice for DD. DS1 would like one more baby sister and 1 more baby brother.

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)? Mine are Gregory and Bernadette. With DH it would probably be George and Lucy or Teresa/Tessa.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • kaylakim said:
    I think after these three kids my baby fever is finally gone. I'm crazy happy for people that are pregnant and loved being pregnant myself but really have zero desire to do it again. I'm happy to close that chapter and just move on with life enjoying the ones I have.
    I wish I could get to where you are. 
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Yes with the baby fever.
    Primarily because I only want one more and I want to have them close and be done. That will be 4 total.
    DD wants a sister. I really do love my mommy boys but miss a little baby girl sometimes. That is until my big baby girl drives me nuts again.

I am thinking Weston for boy. Joylyn was our girl name before

• MRads said:

Do you have baby fever? Yes, very bad baby fever.

How many more babies do you want? Just one more

Do you want a boy or girl? Or do you not care/can't decide? I would like another boy, only because we have a boy name picked out and no girl name. But I wouldnt mind a girl so I can out cute things n her hair. DD doesn't like anything in her hair.

What are your top names for your next baby (ies)? Coltin for a boy, and nothing picked out for a girl yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Yes, yes I do! I told my husband I NEED to be pregnant by the time I'm 32. I turn 31 in June so he needs to get on it soon.

One more, I already have two.

I would love another girl but boys seem to run strong in both of our families.

Eliana and Archer
  • MRadsMRads member
    @ramy3695‌ I loooove Beatrix and Cecily, but my H doesn't.

@maryannespier‌ I really made this post mostly to see baby names. So if you love names, throw them out.

@RoRo10733‌ I'm really digging Archibald, nn Archer. But h isn't. So that's a no for me.

Baby boy 7.10.13
    Sort of. I miss being pregnant and having a tiny baby. But realistically I know we should wait a few years.

Probably just one. I used to say three kids but I would be okay with two. And DH barely wants a second.

A boy would be cool. I think DH really wants a boy but it doesnt matter. Healthy baby first!

For a boy we had John 'Jack' Joseph picked out. John after fil but Jack as a NN and Joseph is DHs Mn.
    Not sure for a girl. We were so back and forth with DD. I like Claire, and Tess. But I dont think DH likes them.

July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • MRads said:

Do you have baby fever?
    Yes most definitely

As many as we would be blessed with. We did IUI to get our DD and took two years so we decided no preventing. We would also consider adoption to expand our family.

Healthy is all that matters to us.

For a boy John or Paul
    For a girl Andrea or Amy
  • MRadsMRads member
    I do not have baby fever. I cried years of joy when I poas and it was negative. Twice.

I want no more or one more. H wants 2-3 more. I think 2 total really will be enough.

Sometimes I love the idea of a girl and I always wanted a brother growing up. But there is something really special about having two boys. So I can't decide which one id want more.

I love Penelope, Gemma, Georgina, and the aforementioned Cecily and Beatrix. But H hates them all. So we'd probably stick with Alexandra Quinn, which is what we had picked out for B.

For boys, I still like Parks. I love Vincent, and it is my dads middle name, so that would be special. I'm really like Thomas (nn Tommy) and Lucas these days. But I love Owen and Nolan as well.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MRadsMRads member
    I do love Lorelei. Another H veto.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • gutsymamagutsymama member
    edited March 2014
    Yes! but we need to make sure Luke is in a good spot before we think about TTC. I'd like to have 1-2 more, 2-3 years apart. DH would be happy to be OAD so I'll take just one more :)

I would like to have a daughter, so I might choose girl if I had to choose. But it would be pretty amazing to see Luke with a brother, too.

I think healthy goes without saying, but we will roll with whatever hand we are dealt.

My favorite boy name is Simon. I wanted Luke to be Simon, DH vetoed. I don't imagine he'll change his mind, so I really have no idea. Boy names were hard for us.

My top girl names were Adeline, Caroline, Cora, Elisabeth, Greta, Genevieve (Evie), Laurel, and about 100 more :) I would LOVE to name a girl.
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • I have bad baby fever but we can't have anymore. I would have loved to have another but I had to be realistic about our finances, amount of room in the house, and that I would have to quit my job with a fourth.
  • Baby fever? Some days yes, most days no

We would like 2 more

I would love at least 1 boy

We love the name Laken Rae for a girl, if we have a boy he will be Thomas III
  • @PrimRoseMama‌ does your DH's name start with an A too? :)

How did you settle on A for the starting letter?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Baby fever? Absolutely. It's terrible lol

We want 3 more with at least one girl. I always wanted three girls and a boy but after Noah, I think maybe my mind is changing to three boys and a girl or two and two.

Names? Probably Annabeth or Anabelle for a girl. No ideas for boys.
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MRads said:
    Do you have baby fever? 
    I would say yes, but since I am KU I am actually a little terrified.

5-10, or however many we are blessed with. 

I like the idea of a lot of boys.

Alice Josephine, Lily, Lucy, Heidi
    Oliver, Benjamin, James, Peter

Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Kinda have the fever but I need to be done with school when we TTC next. The minute they say...congrats Dr. Lancomechica. We will TTC in 2016.

Don't care what next baby is but husband wants a girl baaaad. He talks about her a lot. ;)

Her name will be Vivienne. Vivi and Vinny.

If we have a boy I have no idea what his name would be because it was so hard agreeing on Vincent but Augustus is top on my list and husband is not a fan.

Bonus: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"