Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Aisle Seat vs Window Seat

alijeff2313alijeff2313 member
edited March 2014 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Good moring ladies. I will be flying to Houston on Thursday with my 7 month old. We have two flights to get there. One flight is 2 hours and the other is 1 1/2 hours. I will be wearing her on the plane. She passes out when the car turns on, so I assume she will sleep most of the flights...hopefully. I know there have been quite a few posts about flying with babies; however, I am curious as to your feelings about where to sit on the plane: Aisle seat vs window seat (we are flying Southwest) Thanks!

Re: Aisle Seat vs Window Seat

• I sat in both aisle and window seats on our trip and I preferred the window seat. I only got up once with LO when we were on the inside but both people got up when I was on the aisle and disturbed LO both times. Plus she gagged on her mum mum and barfed all over me when I was on the aisle giving everybody a good view, nobody wants to see that!
    Also, you won't be able to wear LO on the plane so bring a boppy or pillow to rest on!
  • A friend flew Delta and the attendants would not let her wear her baby at all, they were bitchy according it my friend LOL. I flew United and could not wear either although I don't know if I could have put her in during normal flight. She was relieved to get out of the Ergo anyways, too long in it at the airport and didn't mind sleeping on the boppy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I don't mind holding her if I can't wear her. I have a Boba that just snaps on and off, so that is no big deal. 
  • In our case, buying another ticket is not possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"