Secondary IF

+++2WW Tuesdays+++

Welcome to the 2WW.  Hope those in the 2WW are holding up well! 

((Hugs)) to those who were in the 2WW last week, and have moved on to another cycle.  
Sending good vibes to those that are in the entering/are in the 2WW. 

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 
2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) 
3) Will you test? What day? 
4) Symptoms?
~~~~~VENT ANY AND ALL YOUR 2WW FRUSTRATIONS HERE~~~~~ 

Re: +++2WW Tuesdays+++

• I don't know if I'm in the 2WW of a benched cycle or not!!! :(( ~X( *throws a potato in frustration*

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Awww KC, sorry hun and cant wait for you to get off the bench.

I am 6dpo of a natural cycle and I have been going through my December chart to try and help decide when to test. Beta isn't until the 26th which I won't make if I'm not ku'd cause AF will definitely have shown by then. So that leaves me POAS at home. With the last pregnancy I had a negative blood test at 10 dpo and I can't decide if that's cause it was a crappy pregnancy with crappy low and slow betas or if I should I really just hold off until 12 dpo.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Loading the player...
  • @designer303 start testing in 2 days at 8dpo with a FRER.

If you're as bad is me, then start at 7dpo PM :-\"

Married 6 years

October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Haha I actually totally forgot that I have my annual OB appt. On Thursday so I guess I will get a test out of that, but pretty sure it will be negative

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

• Haha I actually totally forgot that I have my annual OB appt. On Thursday so I guess I will get a test out of that, but pretty sure it will be negative

They're not professional line squinters.

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• Bahaha I will make them show me the stick and post it so I can get a pro to look at it :)

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

That's funny. I completely forgot mine was supposed to be back in January, what with all the other poking and prodding at the RE any kind of "normal" appointment completely escaped me. Oops.

I'm technically 8 days into 2WW but since my egg was on my non functioning fallopian tube side I am pretty sure I am out this cycle. So KC1212 I'm right there with you. Frustrating!

It does however feel as if someone has replaced my uterus with a 20lb sand bag and my boobs really hurt so now I gotta figure my body is just screwing with me for funs. I think I'm just gonna let it go this month and get my test at my GYN appointment a week from Friday if my (as ever unpredictable) period hasn't shown up yet.

Also, I saw a 6 month pregnant 17 year old smoking a cigarette today. It took every ounce of restraint I had.
    X(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • @Bananappeal145‌ I hope you get a BFP! Any time a one tuber gets KU it gives me hope! After my surgery I searched boards for success stories and was pleasantly surprised. Someone told me that they got pregnant 5 times after losing a tube (but all were unrelated miscarriages).
    Sorry @freakyfast‌. I need to quit hogging the 2WW thread. I'm not even in the damn 2ww! Lol!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• Ok, I'm jumping on board here!

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 1DPIUI, pretty sure I'm ovulating today
    2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) Medicated IUI
    3) Will you test? What day? I'm sure that I will.  Beta is 3/31, so I will probably test on 3/30, which will be 12DPO. 
    4) Symptoms?  So much ovulation pain today!!!  Very cramping and just a general feeling of blahness.  Of course, I am ovulating 6-7 eggs (2-3 on the side that matters) so I guess my body's allowed to hurt a bit.
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • @rmpar29‌ good luck!!! We just had a girl graduate with IUI that had 4 eggs :) FX!!!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 said:
     Sorry @freakyfast‌. I need to quit hogging the 2WW thread. I'm not even in the damn 2ww! Lol!

Funny because right after I posted this, I thought to myself ,I wonder if KC or I could hijack this thread.  Well done, lady, well done. 

• I think this is only the second time I've been in the tww on a Tuesday since I joined this board last fall!  With my long cycles and short lp's it doesn't usually line up quite right.  But yay, I would say I am in the tww despite a somewhat ambiguous chart.

I'm 8dpo or a natural cycle.  I'm taking progesterone and I think that's why I haven't started my next cycle yet, but for the past couple days, my temps have been low.  So I don't have high expectations for this cycle, but I don't want to give up all hope just yet.  As far as symptoms, my boobs have been hurting, which may just be from weaning my son, and my ute keeps having random twinges.  I like to invasion that it's my uterus closing around the new baby, lol, enveloping it in love.  Maybe the positive thinking will work!
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Hey Ladies,
    I'm 7dpiui and don't think I will test until next Tues 14dpiui.  The only reason I am testing is b/c my RE wants me to have a beta done 3/25 or 3/26 and I honestly don't want to pay for a beta if it is going to be zero [-(  No "real" symptoms yet!
  • Racefan83Racefan83 member
    edited March 2014
    Good afternoon!

Edit: this is Clagore. I am having screen name issues.

13dpo today.

Trying on our own with Metformin, followed by heparin and progesterone starting at 5dpo.

BFNs everywhere around here. I actually stopped the progesterone and am just waiting it out now.

Symptoms? None really. I've been cramps and lots of twinges but I've also been on progesterone so I discount most of my "feelings".

The good news is that I get to hang out with you ladies a little longer! See me? Today I'm being "the glass is half full" lady. :)
  • Natural cycle, 2nd cycle not really tracking after analyzing every single day for way too long. Not sure what CD but it has to be close to 20. I'm pretty sure I O'd because o pain is gone, CM is back to water and the boobs are sore like they usually are.

I'll hold out on testing. We'll see what happens with that. I have no sticks in my house and am going to fight to keep it that way!!
  • I am 8dpo and not really charting this cycle. I am loving the freedom. My nipples aren't as sore as they usually are at this point. Not sure what that means. Oh and I go EWCM yesterday.  

Not expecting anything out of this cycle. Next month going on BCPs

6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
    8/12 dx Lupus (ANA+/APA-), 12/12 BFP #2  natural m/c 6w 2d 
    TTC#2  since 9/12  50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #1 Beta 10/4=BFN
                                 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #2 Beta 11/1= BFN
                                      100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #3 Beta 12/26=BFFN
    100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #4 Beta 2/14= BFFN
    Took a LONG Break
    Lots of Luck and Love BFPB for life KOFMKG
  • SnowflakeBride06 I was *JUST* thinking to myself how strange it was that my nipples were not sore yet (9dpiui)!?  I'm definitely not reading too far into this as I know how common it is for "symptoms" to change month to month.  Over the last two years of TTC I have realized nothing really means anything at this point.  But, at least you are not alone! 
  • Cheering for all of you ladies!!!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• tachetache member
    I'm 6dpo on a natural cycle. Ok we did clomid but since we are MFI I don't really count that. If you remember my old post we decided to not do iui this month because we wanted to do it full force with the shot. So I don't have a lot of hope but of course I hold out a little in the back of my mind. The good news is DH and I are going away for the week on Monday for our anniversary so hopefully that will take mind a little off focusing on symptoms and when to poas.
  • So looks like I'm out all I have is stark whiteness, nothing to even consider squinting at. Not sure when I will stop the progesterone, beta isn't scheduled until Wednesday, but I don't even want to go for that just to get another negative.

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

• @designer303‌ I'm hoping bad batch of pee stick!!!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks, but I'm feeling not hopeful at all. So I guess it's on to an IUI cycle next month

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"