January 2014 Moms
Options

Moms in School Check-In

Good morning ladies! This will be a bit of a post and run, but I will get back and respond later in the day. Have a great day!

How are things going for you this week?

Challenges?

Celebrations?

GTKY: Did you or are you celebrating St. Patrick's day?

Re: Moms in School Check-In

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    How are things going for you this week? This is my busiest time of the semester, but it is almost over! DD has been sleeping well, which definitely helps, and I had to turn down an invitation to go shopping this weekend, in order to get things done, boo! I have a presentation and an assignment due today, and then I just have to finish 2 papers and write 1 final and I'm finished!

Challenges? Just trying to push through to get all of this work done as the semester finishes up.

Celebrations? Getting things done and being so close to being finished feels really good

GTKY: Even though I am Irish, I don't really celebrate it

• Options
    How are things going for you this week?  Things have been going well-we're on spring break this week, so the semester is halfway over! Woohoo!

Challenges? I'm getting ready to go back to work on April 1st, and with class on Wed. nights, there will be basically one whole day a week I won't get to see my baby.  I did decide to take the summer off, which will be a challenge down the road, but is a celebration now. 

Celebrations?  I had two midterms last week and the week before, and I feel like I did well.  We went over one in class, and it was better than I thought, and the other seemed to go alright.  It's a celebration that they're over!  All that's left are some big research group projects.

GTKY: Did you or are you celebrating St. Patrick's day?  Not celebrating. DH isn't drinking, and I would much rather snuggle with DS than go out.  Today is DHs day off, so we're just spending the day together.

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So... Far...Behind! I have a 8 page paper due in 9 days of which I have nothing done yet. Finishing up other homework for other classes. My biggest challenge is finding the time and motivation to get started. I am
    Celebrating that we are more than halfway through the semester and that I won't have to take any summer classes. Yay!
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    How are things going for you this week?  Things have been going well-we're on spring break this week, so the semester is halfway over! Woohoo!

Challenges? I'm getting ready to go back to work on April 1st, and with class on Wed. nights, there will be basically one whole day a week I won't get to see my baby.  I did decide to take the summer off, which will be a challenge down the road, but is a celebration now. 

Celebrations?  I had two midterms last week and the week before, and I feel like I did well.  We went over one in class, and it was better than I thought, and the other seemed to go alright.  It's a celebration that they're over!  All that's left are some big research group projects.

GTKY: Did you or are you celebrating St. Patrick's day?  Not celebrating. DH isn't drinking, and I would much rather snuggle with DS than go out.  Today is DHs day off, so we're just spending the day together.
    Congrats on being halfway finished!! That is going to be tough, to be away from your baby so long. I've been just trying to tell myself that it will all benefit the baby in the end when I have a better job. Good luck with the rest of your projects!

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    So... Far...Behind! I have a 8 page paper due in 9 days of which I have nothing done yet. Finishing up other homework for other classes. My biggest challenge is finding the time and motivation to get started. I am Celebrating that we are more than halfway through the semester and that I won't have to take any summer classes. Yay!
    It is definitely hard to stay motivated with a cute little baby to care for. Trying to focus on the celebrations helps me sometimes, thinking about how I am so close to being finished or something. Congrats on being halfway done your semester and good luck with that paper!

• Options
    km_md said:
    How are things going for you this week? This is my busiest time of the semester, but it is almost over! DD has been sleeping well, which definitely helps, and I had to turn down an invitation to go shopping this weekend, in order to get things done, boo! I have a presentation and an assignment due today, and then I just have to finish 2 papers and write 1 final and I'm finished!

Challenges? Just trying to push through to get all of this work done as the semester finishes up.

Celebrations? Getting things done and being so close to being finished feels really good

GTKY: Even though I am Irish, I don't really celebrate it
    Congrats to you!  It sounds like your work is almost over for this semester!  I'm sorry you had to turn down the chance to go shopping.  Sometimes it's nice to get out of the house for a bit, but it's almost over!  Keep it up!

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"