Parenting

Art of animation

Dh and I were originally thinking about a moderate resort but saw the family suites and like the idea of size and having a sep sleeping space for the older kids. My son loves Cars Wile I like the way some of the mod resorts look, I wonder if the extra space and cars theme would be better this trip.

Re: Art of animation

• I'm not sure if there's a question in here, but we stayed at the Lion King Suites last September. The theming was cool, but I would have preferred a moderate. I think the moderates just feel nicer/more relaxed than Art of Animation did. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • We stayed in Art of Animation Cars, and loved it. I wanted a separate room so that DH and I didn't have to tiptoe around the kids super early in the evening. There are 2 bathrooms, one in each room, so that was also nice. It has been awhile since I stayed in a moderate, but I really like Art of Animation, it is new, the pool is great, and the themes are fantastic. We will probably stay there again next time we go.
    DD Nov 2010 ~ DS June 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"