Parenting

omni diet?

OOC does anyone have any experience with this? My BIL and F have been doing it and so far they have lost a ton of weight (5 to 10 lbs per week they have said). They are trying to get everyone else in the family on board, but I'm kinda in the party of "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." I've been googling it but haven't found much and what I have found has been confusing (omnidiet vs. omninutrition - apparently are two different things) Anywho, has anyone does these/know anyone who has? experiences please?

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
— The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

Re: omni diet?

• That's what I said, but they swear it's not bad because of some stupid reason. I'm nervous because they want MiL and FiL to do it, and while I am all for getting them into a more healthy lifestyle, IDK if a miracle diet is the key. I did urge both MiL and FiL to make sure to clear the whole thing with their GP first.

From what I know the diet goes llike this:
    1: load up - est normal/what you want
    2: take HcG drops and a regimented diet (This is where you loose the weight)
    3: maintain/life  - continue well eating habits (this is just maitnance, no weight loss)

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"