Parenting
Options

Courtney Love has apparently found the missing plane...

Did anyone see this?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/courtney-love-thinks-she-may-have-found-missing-malaysian-plane-20140317

"As the world continues to be puzzled and enthralled by the location and disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Courtney Love has weighed in with her theory of what happened to the plane that went missing on March 8th.

Using Tomnod, the online satellite imagery map website set up to crowdsource info on the plane's location, Love posted an image on her Facebook page of a body of water with the words "Oil" and "Plane" crudely drawn in Microsoft Paint with respective arrows drawn on the image. 

"I'm no expert but up close this does look like a plane and an oil slick," wrote Love. "Prayers go out to the families #MH370 and its [sic] like a mile away Pulau Perak, where they 'last' tracked it 5°39'08.5"N 98°50'38.0"E but what do I know?""

I'm a big Kurt Cobain fan so I tend to get pulled into articles with her name in them. Oops.

Formerly known as KJLx121.

Re: Courtney Love has apparently found the missing plane...

• Options
    I mean, Hole is doing so well, it must be hard for her to find time for things like this...

• Options
    Also I'm a little weirded out this article uses the word "enthralled" about a bunch of people possibly having died in a plane crash. Enthralled has a positive connotation to me and I don't see this as a positive exciting mystery at all.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KJLx121 said:

I mean, Hole is doing so well, it must be hard for her to find time for things like this...

Haha! I used to love Hole so much back in the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    @MrsCodeMonkey I'm not saying it didn't have its decent moments as a band, but I've always been more of a Nirvana fan ;)

• Options
    KJLx121 said:

@MrsCodeMonkey I'm not saying it didn't have its decent moments as a band, but I've always been more of a Nirvana fan ;)

Yeah, me too, but I loved chick bands. Garbage is still one of my all time favorites.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    I knew there was a reason we were friends. <3
    @estwd2 I am not at all judging you for saying it's shit music though. I can see both sides of the argument haha.
    Is Courtney still on drugs? Serious question.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"