Single Parents

You and BD are...

eg214eg214 member
edited March 2014 in Single Parents

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

You and BD are... 36 votes

Divorced
8% 3 votes
Going through a divorce
19% 7 votes
Never married
58% 21 votes
Still trying to figure it out
13% 5 votes

Re: You and BD are...

• oh man. my bd is a slut. a man slut. is there a word for that yet
  • Never married. Talked about marriage and thank God I didn't go through with it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Going through a divorce but I love him and wish we could have worked it out. Hoping one day I see and understand why this happened the way it did.
  • eg214eg214 member
    @MrsLynnyD - One day you will. I am certain of it. I haven't totally figured out mine yet but I know I will when I meet a man who is a TRUE man and treats me with love and respect. I wouldn't have my sweet baby girl had it not been for our shitty marriage, so there's that :)

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • @eg214‌ yes these boys are certainly amazing gifts of marriage
  • Aww @MrsLynnyD I know what you're going through, because I've been going through the same thing for over a year. I caught my XH cheating on me last February (2013), then gave him a second chance, and then he left me in September, not necessarily for another girl, but there was another girl involved. A different one from the one I caught him with the first time. I don't wanna say it broke my heart, but I am so angry that it is impossible for me to love him anymore...but I do mourn for the loss of our marriage. You never go into a marriage expecting it to end, and you have dreams and expectations and when all that comes to an end it's normal to grieve. It's still a loss.

And our amazing kids are a gift!

XOXO, it's going to be okay. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • or living alone with our babies...lol
  • beccaga16 said:

Divorced, though we were barely married. (8 months)

My xh and i didnt make it six.
  • eg214eg214 member
    We were technically married 15 months but we separated after like 9. The final 6 months were a lot of threats and me hiding in another city where he and most everyone who knew me didn't know where I was.

• edited March 2014
    Yeah. We were divorced before a year and seperated at four. Sad and pathetic i know. I had a fantastic man eating lawyer though who basically made it clear if he came near my child or myself shed make sure he spent the max time in prison and had to pay the max fine for violation of restraining order. I loved her, i wish i could have brought her to minnesota with me @eg214
  • eg214eg214 member
    Wow. That's awesome on the lawyer front. We didn't need lawyers and I couldn't afford one anyway, but we didn't have kids at the time or anything joint. He decided to do his usual make my life miserable shit and drag it out for 6 months. He called my college and tried to block me getting loans and all this crap. It was UNREAL. No surprise he's doing what he's doing now...this is mild.

• Once we found out i was pregnant my dad decided the divorce was happening and he would pay for the best lawyer her could afford. My xh couldnt afford to put gas in his car so his retaliation was to show up.at the church my dad preached at crying and begging him to convince me to 'come home, submit, and be a good wife'

My dad told him to fuck off and get out because his daughters will not submit to abusive dumb asses because he didnt raise us that way.
  • we were never married. he left me after I got pregnant and refused to have an abortion.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Oh man. With my first 2 kids I was married, while pregnant with our 3rd child he leaves me and we finalized our divorce. Now im pregnant with the child of a man child whom ive dated and lived with for about a year and a half. But now he's decided he's "just not what I need" so we're both moving out and I suppose he'll be dating someone new in a few days and ill be living w my precious babies getting ready to welcome a new addition. My x husband will have a field day when he finds out lol bc he's simply just stupid drama dressed as a man.
    Everything happens for a reason right
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"