December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What's your favorite children's book?

2. What do you want/did you get for your birthday this year?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• -T--T- member
    1. Hungry Little Catterpillar 2. Cutting mat and rotary cutter to make my sewing crafts easier.
  • 1. On the Night You Were Born
    2. Got a light scoop for my camera!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -T- said:

I like "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"

I got an origami owl necklace that I wanted. And probably something else that I don't remember. Ugh, that's pretty bad, isn't it?

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• 1. "Each Peach Pear Plum". It was my favorite as a child and DS1 loves it now as well.

2. I'd really like an immersion blender.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear

2. Gosh my Bday was just in December and I can't remember what I wanted or what I got.  Honestly I dont even know if I got anything lol.  Not true, all I wanted was a BFP and I got that a few days after my birthday 
    ;;)

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• mtb21 said:
    @Ricola‌ @lckcdc3‌ Do you guys like the other books like that too? I just got the box set with the polar bear and panda bear ones and I like those both better! They're more interesting I think.
    @mtb21 I haven't seen those others. I'll have to check them out.  Most of our books DH gets from Goodwill because they are in such good shape and so damn cheap.  DS has so many books that we literally can't fit anymore on the bookshelf lol.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• lckcdc3 said:
    mtb21 said:
    @Ricola‌ @lckcdc3‌ Do you guys like the other books like that too? I just got the box set with the polar bear and panda bear ones and I like those both better! They're more interesting I think.
    @mtb21 I haven't seen those others. I'll have to check them out.  Most of our books DH gets from Goodwill because they are in such good shape and so damn cheap.  DS has so many books that we literally can't fit anymore on the bookshelf lol.
    Same here, we only have that one and baby Bear, Baby Bear from that series. We also get our books either free or from the thrift store and have way too many, if that's even possible. I'll keeo an eye out for the others and report back if I can find them :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• -T- said:

There's A Monster At The End Of This Book with Grover from Sesame Street!

I want a FIt Bit!!! Probably won't get one though. DH and I don't usually exchange gifts for our B Days
  • 1. Guess How Much I Love You
    2. I am getting new mom bling in the form of 2 eternity bands. One is diamonds and Rubies because DD's name is Ruby. The other is diamond and emeralds for DS's birthstone. It's my anniversary, birthday and mother's present. They are being made right now.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • mtb21 said:

I don't know if you can ever have too many books! :) I think you both need another book shelf. We started going to the library and getting books out and both liked the polar bear one so much that I had to buy them.

Polar Bear, Polar Bear is DS's favorite too
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • -T- said:
    1. What's your favorite children's book? 2. What do you want/did you get for your birthday this year?
    1. Probably "Madeline" by Ludwig Bemelmans. I love the art, and we use it as an "I Spy" book as we read it. 
    2. I've given it absolutely no thought. My due date is a week after (eek!), so maybe I'll be getting a baby?
  • 1. Guess How Much I Love You
    2. I am getting new mom bling in the form of 2 eternity bands. One is diamonds and Rubies because DD's name is Ruby. The other is diamond and emeralds for DS's birthstone. It's my anniversary, birthday and mother's present. They are being made right now.
    LOL, mom bling, I love it!!
  • -T- said:
    1. What's your favorite children's book? 2. What do you want/did you get for your birthday this year?

1) Not sure on this one - haven't had one that really "stuck"...

2) A month, with a dumpster, and full time babysitting for both kids so I can CLEAN and organize our house!  I know it's just me dreaming, but gosh, I just want this place picked up so I can have things neat and tidy for once...  I got so far behind and was starting to get things finally caught up when I found out I was PG with DS but now it's SO far behind!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"