December 2011 Moms

Mother of the Year

I can't seem to remember anything anymore! I wish it was pregnancy brain so I had something but myself to blame! Today, I was driving to DS's therapies about 35 miles away, and I was about 5 miles out when I realized I forgot his feeding pump. It would have been ok if I had at least remembered his extension, so I could have fed him the hard way, but no, I didn't take that either. I even forgot diapers! What the heck did I even bring a diaper bag for?? Who has some stories for me so I don't feel so bad today?!

Re: Mother of the Year

• I let Alex have 3 smoothies yesterday, just because I didn't want to deal with the whining. Surely the sugar won't kill him?
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I put on Elmo on a portable DVD player when I want to take a shower and get ready, oh and he burned his finger on a hot pan wednesday. Worst mom ever. I still feel horrible.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• -T--T- member
    Oh poor kid! My nephew spilled coffee down the whole front of himself at a family gathering. Sucked for my sister that was in public! Not something you can really hide.
  • It must be that our "babies" are 2yrs, 2mo because it's like pregnancy brain all over again...

Mine just finally went to bed - at 11:30 because I've not been able to get him to go down completely at 9PM when his bedtime is...  Finally I hit the point of "DONE!" fluffed his blankets on him willy nilly and said "ni night!  DONE!" to which he gave me the guilt trip cry and FINALLY went to sleep!!!  Where's the book "Go the F to sleep!" when I need it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm surely not receiving MOTY as the first thing DS says upon waking is, "I watch iPad." Since we've let him get in the bad habit of doing that in the mornings while I nurse DD and DH showers.

Also if you ask him his favorite food he will say tots, as in tater tots. Ugh!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • BlueCards said:
    I'm surely not receiving MOTY as the first thing DS says upon waking is, "I watch iPad." Since we've let him get in the bad habit of doing that in the mornings while I nurse DD and DH showers. Also if you ask him his favorite food he will say tots, as in tater tots. Ugh!
    This! But it's "watch Sofia watch Sofia" and French fries.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 

• BlueCards said:

I'm surely not receiving MOTY as the first thing DS says upon waking is, "I watch iPad." Since we've let him get in the bad habit of doing that in the mornings while I nurse DD and DH showers.

Also if you ask him his favorite food he will say tots, as in tater tots. Ugh!

Haha! At least we're not alone! It's usually "watch Mike" (Monsters Inc/Unversity) or "watch Gru" (Despicable Me, mostly 2) around here and occassionally Nemo.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • BlueCards said:
    BlueCards said:
    I'm surely not receiving MOTY as the first thing DS says upon waking is, "I watch iPad." Since we've let him get in the bad habit of doing that in the mornings while I nurse DD and DH showers. Also if you ask him his favorite food he will say tots, as in tater tots. Ugh!
    Haha! At least we're not alone! It's usually "watch Mike" (Monsters Inc/Unversity) or "watch Gru" (Despicable Me, mostly 2) around here and occassionally Nemo.

DS says "Watch Gru" as well! Too funny!!

• BlueCards said:
    BlueCards said:

DS says "Watch Gru" as well! Too funny!!

<hanging head> ... as of this weekend DS has figured out the configuration on the new VHS/DVD player, Dish, and converter box which I hooked up and have yet to figure out...  Which also means he goes up to it and puts it on the right input channel on the TV, then starts his own DVD, with a "Soopy!" (snoopy) or "Tomas Twain" (Thomas the Train)...  The sad part is the internal argument within me to not want him fixated on TV at the same time realizing as curious and active of a kiddo as he is, it gets him to sit down for a few minutes and stay out of trouble...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"