Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How was your day?

Hey ladies! I know many of you (myself included) went back to work today. How did it go? For those of you that have been back to work or don't work, how was your day? I thought about you ladies all day and want to thank you all for helping me get through this difficult time. Sometimes I feel so alone, but then I think about you all and it helps a lot.
TTC since 5/13
BFP 1/23 
MMC 3/4
D&C-3/12 
Currently NTNP

Re: How was your day?

• I don't work anymore, and I'm really glad right now because I having to go back to work was always really hard. In an effort to get me out of bed H moved the recliner over to my desk so I can still lay down/recline and not just lay in bed bored all day. So that's made today a little easier since I'm able to be on here and not have to try to be mobile.

I can definitely relate to feeling lonely. Being on here and having people to commiserate with really does help.

I hope all of you that had to go to work today had a not too terrible day.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • @ellyd14 I'm glad that you were able to get out of bed today. Your H sounds like he's really supportive, that's important. I work with infants, so it's a constant reminder, which is hard. On top of that, one of my coworkers has two daughter inlaws that are expecting around the same time. She has both sonograms posted up on the wall with the due dates of both babies. One is due the day after I should've been. My heart about stopped every time I looked at it. Playing with and snuggling my babies was somewhat therapeutic though, so there's that.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Loading the player...
  • That would be really hard. I'm glad you were able to get through it, though.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Well I only shut my office door once so I good sit and cry so that wasn't too bad. I just have no motivation to work. I just want to stay home and sleep. After work was good it is my nephew's birthday so we had a family dinner at my SIL's and it was a nice distraction.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Made it through the day with minimal tears. It was nice seeing my students again and they were happy to have me back. I definitely felt strange being there and it will take some time to adjust. My coworkers have been a huge help and offered to step in whenever I need a break.

• Sounds like you all got through your day ok. Glad to hear it. You guys are stronger than you think you are!!
  • TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"