December 2011 Moms

Balance bikes

We just bought Alex a used balance bike and he is in love with it! He is so proud to have his own bike now, it's so cute.

Do you have one for LO and how long did it take for them to really 'get it'?
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: Balance bikes

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We gave DS1 a balance bike as a gift from his baby brother. They're very popular here in Germany! He's a bit short for it still, but he loves it. I'm hoping he gets to enjoy it more this spring and summer.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • -T--T- member
    DH bought one before DS was born but haven't used it yet. Maybe sometime this summer!
  • We have no where for my kids to ride them or tricycles for that matter. Our neighborhood has really steep hills. We would have to pack up and drive to the park so we will probably wait a few yrs.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • We have one but it's still in the box awaiting the warmer weather. But seeing you pic reminds me, I need to find him a helmet! Where did you get it? I'm so glad you posted. I don't think it would have crossed my mind to get one.
    We just got it at Academy! He loves to ride our bike in his bike seat (sits in front of the person riding the bike, kind of right behind the handlebars) and we had it for that already. It has a little sun visor and buckles that make it hard to pinch the skin (that happened with his old helmet a few times, ouch). 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• DS's feet don't touch yet but hopefully he'll grow a bit so he can use his!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We just got DD one over the weekend.  She loves it!  She does well on it so far - usually sits on the seat while propelling herself with her feet.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"