Two Under 2

Diaper bag suggestions

I am currently mostly hanging out on the March14 board as I am pregnant with my 3rd baby due in March. Well I am going to have a newborn and an almost two yr old that I am looking for a diaper bag for them to share. Gender neutral is a must. Any suggestions from you already experienced mommas?

Re: Diaper bag suggestions

• I haven't used it yet but I have a JuJuBe Be Prepared for when LO#2 arrives. They will be just under 17 months apart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found a big Carter's diaper bag at Babies R Us. It is a good size with plenty of space. Mine are 15 months apart and i can fit several diapers for both of them in there, wipes a whole forumla jar, extra change of clothes, pacis, burp cloths and bottles and it all fits without being too cluttered. They have them in a few different styles and colors.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...

• With 2 boys 19 months apart my OiOi carry all is amazing & it carries everything I need in a way I can find things. Plus there are great external pockets for things like bottles & sippys. It was actually a shower gift for DS1, but now it is my favorite bag (also have an OiOi hobo & Timi & Leslie Rachel).

It still looks new, it's sturdy, & wipes clean easily. I also love the fact that OiOi has some nice designs that aren't too girly for the boy moms out there. My bag pattern (plaid) is probably discontinued but check Amazon, BBB, Nordstrom, and Albee Baby for new patterns.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I LOVE my Vera Bradley baby bag! I have 3 of them now (they last forever, but I just love getting new patterns) I buy mine online at verabradley.com They work wonderfully for 2u2 plenty of room and they look great too. Keep an eye out for good promo codes or sign up for their newsletter and get an email with a 20$ off promo code, worth it!
  • I love my Jujube BFF for 2 kids.  I thought the Be Prepared was way too huge.  I'm hoping to get the Be Right Back when #3 comes. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • MommyAttyMommyAtty member
    edited March 2014
    We have a Fisher Price that we bought as a "make due" bag after a Skip Hop and JJ Cole had both failed. DH and I are both totally in love with it and have been carrying it about a year. It isn't too huge but is nicely-sized and well-thought-out. So the moral of the story for me was not to spend a lot of dough on a diaper bag. No. 2 is due in about 9 weeks, and I asked DH if he thought we should get a new bag. After hyperventilating, he said absolutely no. He's very attached to our current bag. Only thing we might consider is using a backpack instead to free up our hands when needed. Target had a black one by Eddie Bauer that has a stroller attachment.
  • I got a JuJuBe BFF for my first, and loved it but felt it was too big for one for an average day, so I also got the smaller hobo bag that I use now. I plan to use the BFF when I'm out with both, or the hobo while DS1 is at daycare. If we all go on a big outing, I figure I'll either have DH or the stroller or both with us, so I'll just bring along both bags - hobo for diapering quick-changes and BFF for all the other junk. The BFF is awesome because you can wear it as a backpack or a messenger bag.
    My Big Boy - Felix - was born August 2012
    My Little Boy - Calvin - is due April 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"