One & Done: Only child
Options

JUMPING OFF THE FENCE

After a long weekend of discussion with DH and listening to his reasoning's and plea's I am jumping off of the fence.....

TO THE DARK SIDE

We are going to ttgp for the second time. Now let me answer a few questions you might be wondering...

1) I'm staying here FOREVER or until you guys boot me out. Sorry but I love it here and you ladies are super supportive/nice.
2) I am more scared than anything. I hated pregnancy and the newborn stage and labor/delivery... hold me! 
3) I have many factors that are contributing to this decision that few people know of. I'm glad that I found this board b/c I feel like I can tell you guys anything.
4) No I'm seriously not leaving quit asking.
5) Yes I feel sorry for me too.

Re: JUMPING OFF THE FENCE

• Options
    lildis09 said:
    Umm..you don't sound convinced, but best of luck! I'm excited for you! :)
    I'm not.... 
  • Options
    Good luck! And no, you're not allowed to leave!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I leave for 2 days & this is what I come back to????? & what @lildis09‌ said.
    BOMBSHELL BABY!! lol
  • Options
    Good luck! 
  • Options
    I think it's probably 60/40. I don't think I would have EVER wanted to have another and I would just keep putting it off. But I also want to fulfill my husbands dreams as well as my own. And besides i was never 100% i wanted DS... i thought i would never have kids. And well he is kind of the shit! 
    That's more or less my scenario. I would have been perfectly content with no kids and never got enthusiastic during the pregnancy. It was quite planned but definitely something I was doing for DH. But I have no regrets.
  • Options
    I'm totally kidding, you know that, I just love Gifs :)

• Options
    I'm totally kidding, you know that, I just love Gifs :)
    LMAO i'm loving them :)
  • Options

Good Luck to you guys!  I have to say I am a little bit jealous-- I wish H and I were in a better postion so that the discussion could even be on the table for us. 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    lildis09 said:
    Also, can you divulge a little more info about #3?
    Well I kinda posted about my adoption that fell through. We were set to adopt and then we didn't end up getting to. This one was hard for us. Most of my reasons for not wanting another had to do with pregnancy and the newborn stage. This was my "out" from all of that. I had many things planned and was really excited so it was devastating when we didn't get her.

Then I had a pregnancy scare that we thought turned into a miscarriage. Turns out it was endometriosis. But that time DH was super pumped (about a possible pregnancy) I think that was the turning point for him. Like he just knew that he was ready. 

We had also said that we didn't want a large age gap. Well if i get pregnant now they will be about 3 years apart. So i think i would feel comfortable with that.

I honestly was/am super scared to tell you guys. But i just had to get it out somewhere. 
    Seriously, I've been mostly gone and kind of just doing drive-byes for a few days and THIS happens??

Josie is here because I had a pregnancy scare. I was terrified until I was for sure not pregnant, and then it turned into being sad that I wasn't.

Also, you're not allowed to leave...... even if you have five more kids, you have to stay.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

This explains all the hypothetical & baby name posts
    LMAO but seriously i DO NOT HAVE A CLUE FOR A GIRL NAME. And i'm terrified and overjoyed about a girl. I guess I would have to get pregnant first before all the worry comes.
  • Options
    Well good luck with everything. I was going to tell you to get on the BOTB board before this revelation. :))
    LOL there are only a few boards around here I enjoy. That one is not at the top of the list. Neither is TTGP.
  • Options
    lildis09 said:
    Here's my early FFC...last night I thought about telling dh that we should "try" for like 3 months next Summer (July,Aug,Sept) because we could get an April,May,June baby when dd would be 4. Then if it didn't work we would definitely be oad. I'm nuts. I just cant seem to be 100%, and I know if dh weren't in school right now he'd like another. So frustrating!
    I love having an April baby! 

Our plan now is to "wing it." IF that doesn't work i will try charting and temping. It took like 10 months last time and i feel like i may jump back on the fence if it takes too long.
  • Options
    lildis09 said:
    Crap, that should be my Monday moan...I'm not trying to hijack your post @JackoftheBox‌.
    Your not at all! 
  • Options
    Congrats! The fence is a tough place to be and to jump off.  I don't even know if I've completely left the fence yet - my feet are firmly on the ground on the "let's try for another" side but my butt is still leaning on the fence.  If you know what I mean.  And, because of that, we're just winging it for now.  No charting for me yet.  
  • Options
    I haven't read all the comments, but I just wanted to say that is fantastic! Also, I hope you don't feel like you have to defend your choice! 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Should we start up the vote to see if you get to stay or go? ;)

• Options
    eyenigh said:

Should we start up the vote to see if you get to stay or go? ;)
    </blockquote

Umm yes. Those are the rules and all!

• Options
    TiffanyBerryTiffanyBerry member
    edited March 2014
    I'm going to snuggle you right now.  Hard.  And long.

******SNUGGLEHUGS******

You make me feel so less insane for my mental state being not dissimilar to yours.  (Not the same situation, of course, but not dissimilar.)
    IMG_8355
  • Options
    There's something in the water. Yep,,,not drinking it.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    I am very happy that you are "mostly" happy. I send you good vibes for fun and fruitful sexy time. Also, if you snore or are a mouth breather then temp in your who-ha for better accuracy.
  • Options
    meo34meo34 member

lmao at the GIFs.  Need a good chuckle in the morning.

It will be ok! We will let you stay.....if only if you can look upon our glamorous OAD lifestyles and be envious of that could have been yours....says the lady that had to clean up vomit and wash a lot of questionable underwear lately...... DHs turn to be home today!!!

Seriously, in some ways I am glad I did not have a choice to have another, makes life easier and no fence sitting.  Whatever happens it was meant to be and you will have the family you are meant to have.  You won't be able to imagine life any other way. Best of luck.  Also you can be a great insight for the other fence sitters and plus you are funny so don't go anywhere!

meo

• Options

The best way not to ever get off the fence is not to ever climb on it.

I am not even going up on that fence. Nope, I like it like this.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    lildis09 said:

The best way not to ever get off the fence is not to ever climb on it.

I am not even going up on that fence. Nope, I like it like this.

I wish I had that solution. The fence post is a real pain in my ass.
    I'm missing something.... care to elaborate? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"