Trouble TTC
Options

I need help

Hey Ladie,

I am new to this board, i spend most my time on 1st tri board. I am only 5 weeks pregnant, but I am gaining weight, I started this pregnancy with a little more in the tummy area than I needed. I think it is WAY to soon for maternity clothes, what do I do?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need help

• Options
    You could look into a bella band.
  • Options
    Thanks, I see this board is sloooow
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, try the bella band and you can even buy maternity pants now and use the bella band to make them fit better until you grow into them. ?I started with a belly myself and started wearing maternity pants week 9. ?Motherhood Maternity sells their version for around $16 and they are one size fits all. ?The Motherhood bella band is a life saver. ?Good Luck! ??

• Options
    yes, i have heard great things about the bella band!! i'm only 6 weeks and not needing it yet, but definitely plan to invest in one to try to make my current clothes last as long as they can!! good luck!!
  • Options
    What is a Bella band? And how to you wear them?
  • Options
    if you google Bella Band, you'll find it - it's a circle of stretchy material that you wear around your belly, to either keep up pants that you can't button or to size larger maternity wear. It looks like you are wearing a t-shirt or tank top over your pants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"