November 2014 Moms

**Sunday/Monday Symptom Check-In**

2»

Re: **Sunday/Monday Symptom Check-In**

• EDD / How far along are you? 11/24/14; 3 wks 6 days

How are you feeling these days? Tired and anxious. Just ready to make it safely to the other side of first tri!

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I am getting so carsick every time I ride anywhere. It sucks balls.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Usually just a beer.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due 11-6-14, 6 weeks & 3 days

Having TWINS!

Burping like a man all day & night long!!!! Boobs are hurting like a MOFO... Some nausea & food sensitivity.

Get to see the babies tomorrow on sonogram!! Best St. Party's Day ever!

• Loading the player...
  • I am about 6 weeks - due Nov 8 :)

I am tired and have sore boobs. But my biggest symptom is being bloated and gas! It doesn't matter what I eat or drink I just feel like a walking hot air balloon!

I am really looking forward to the U/S in 2 weeks. I will feel much better about the pregnancy after that. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 5 weeks so I'm just nervous that everything will be okay. So far it has felt very different so I'm sure everything will be fine! I am praying constantly!

My drink of choice is a beer - preferably blue moon or shock top. I would give anything for just 1 sip - but it's all worth it!!! :)
  • I'm around 3.5 weeks, based on LMP. Maybe closer to 4 weeks based on ovulation, but who knows. Due date will be somewhere between November 23 and 28.

I'm feeling very...pregnant. Much like I did with my daughter. Tender, sensitive boobs...light uterine cramping...feeling like all my energy has been zapped. I'm trying to take these as good signs because I didn't really have those with my two losses. In fact, with them, I was in such denial that I was pregnant both times because I had zero symptoms. So...I will try not to complain too much about all the "fun" pregnancy stuff! I'm also feeling very nervous...kind of conflicted about whether to call my RE or not to do betas and u/s (they would do it, but we were on a break from fertility treatment, so I would have to call and let them know). Part of me would like proof the baby is growing--but the other part of me knows how bad I get stressed waiting for those beta numbers...and how it affects me if they're not perfect. So, I think I'll just wait.

My drink of choice is cheap beer (Coors Light), which irritates my beer-snob DH to no end. ;) Otherwise, I like a fruity martini or a glass of shiraz/syrah.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• How far along are you? 
    EDD  11/22 (4 weeks, 1 day). 

How are you feeling? 
    Crazy tired and hungry ALL THE TIME. 

Rants/Random/Questions 
    I'm super anxious and wish I could just enjoy this!

GTKY
    A good glass of Cabernet, I miss it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• EDD / How far along are you?
    6w1d

How are you feeling these days?
    Morning sickness started yesterday...

Rants / Randoms / Questions:
    My mom keeps telling me to eat, but nothing sounds good!

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?
    I was DD home from the Dallas St Paddys day parade. Everyone else was tanked and I was sitting by the bar pounding waters. Pretty entertaining though...
  • NunyaBennisNunyaBennis member
    edited March 2014
    EDD 11/11 (our anniversary); 6 wks today.

Feeling... blah. Caught a cold so my ear & throat hurt in addition to my growing boobies. Less cramping, bloated, mild/mod ms, tired. Sure would love a good poop. Feel like a pampered queen in the evenings, though. Hubs is spoiling me rotten & helping a lot more around the house.

GTKY...
    wine - cab/ cab sauv, some merlot
    beer - guinness!!! stouts, porters
    liquor - g&t, long island, spiced rum; nothing fruity
  • @babyknutson We told out parents and I told my best friend who knew we were trying. We are waiting until 12 weeks to tell the rest of the family and our friends.

EDD / How far along are you? Oct. 31, 7w 3d

I feel bloated/gassy, nauseous in the morning until I have eaten some carbs and had some ginger ale. Hungry, but cannot figure out anything I am hungry for. ugh!

It was really tough to hide not drinking at the St. Patty's Day parade this weekend. The cold I had was a good excuse to keep my drinking down, and DH would slip me his empties to hold as a prop. One of our friends guessed, and I denied it. I felt really bad, but we were in the middle of the group and would have been over heard if I told her. .

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?
    Usually draft beer. At a fancy dinner, wine. I like old, fashions, gin and tonics, and margaritas too. It all depends on my mood!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• EDD / How far along are you?     5 weeks today      11/17

How are you feeling these days?    Hunky Dorey, except my poor bewbies  :(  They are so sore,  and they don't fit in my bra anymore.   I want to go bra shopping, but I am afraid it might be too soon,  and I will end up going again in a few more weeks to get another one.

Rants / Randoms / Questions:      I got nothing.   I still don't think it has really sunk in yet that I am really actually pregnant.  This is really happening,  but I am just trucking along like nothing is going on.  

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?       I am an ice water and Guinness kind of girl when it comes to eating out, but now it will be just be water.    

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• EDD: 11/11

I've been pretty great since my bfp, though was nauseous before my bfp. However, starting yesterday I could only eat small amounts of food at a time which was unfortunate since I went out for brunch. I are less than half of my food which made me feel so full i was afraid I'd vomit. I would've eaten even less but everyone else ate all their food and we were their guests at a fancy restaurant. I felt disgustingly full the entire rest of the day. Today I feel queasy. Even water makes me feel like puking. I'm hoping this isn't how this is going to go from now on!!

Rants: nope! (See above)

Gtky: not a drinker! So I'd get some fancy mocktail.

BabyFruit Ticker
    6w3d
    HOLY NAUSEA!!!  Seriously.  Didn't have it before, but woke up this morning and I have felt the constant urge to gag.  Haven't puked yet, but it's like RIGHT THERE!
    Eff nausea, why can't I be one of those pregnant people who feels like a hundred bucks the entire time I'm pregnant?!

Wine...and I miss it oh so much...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • EDD / How far along are you? 5 weeks today

Actually feeling really good today. I am trying not to freak that I feel good. Bloated is all really. Was tired over the weekend.

All I want to ear is TURKEY. Maybe this is a thanksgiving baby thing. No clue. But DH bought me 4 of those little boneless butterball turkeys and he might as well put up a spit in the backyard they way I'm going through them.

Now it would be ginger ale or fruit punch (no caffeine for my heart).
    Before pregnancy it was an amaretto sour.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• EDD / How far along are you? Nov 6/6w3d How are you feeling these days? All day sickness has started, boobs ache, starving and tired. Rants / Randoms / Questions: Anyone battling morning sickness use preggy pop drops? The reviews online were pretty mixed and I'm curious if they're worth the cost or if there's something else that works better. GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Either a glass of chard, amaretto sour or any fruity mixed drink.
    with my first I got the preggy drops and I remember them taking the edge off, I need to get another carton this time.  Also, I am a fan of seabands. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• EDD / How far along are you? 5 weeks 1 day

bloated and bloated and bloated.  Also, tired.

Going to Vegas this weekend with friends.  Uh oh.  I'll have to try out some mocktail recipes and sneak myself to the bar alone to order or send my husband to order them without his friends.   

Red wine.  Or gin and tonic.
  • SLYDJSLYDJ member
    EDD / How far along are you? 11/9, I think 6w1d

How are you feeling these days? Today is the first day I've had nausea and it's really fun.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I have way too many people coming over tonight for St. Patty's. 

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Margarita!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD / How far along are you? 11/17 - 5 weeks today

How are you feeling these days? Pretty good. Tired, but no other complaints. Hoping it stays that way!

Rants / Randoms / Questions: My first ob appointment is 4/4 & it feels like that's so far away!

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Not really a big drinker but I like margaritas or sangria!
  • EDD: 10.31; 7w3d

How are you feeling these days? M/s has leveled off at a bearable level so I really can'tcomplain!

Randoms: i had my dating u/s today. It was amazing! 150 BPM :)

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I don't really drink. I prefer moscato if I do.
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD: 11/7; 6w3d

How are you feeling these days? All.day.sickness is here to stay. Exhaustion is a state of being.

Randoms: DH and I had a date on Saturday. It was amazing. The food was great, the show was great, and no kids was great.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Not really a drinker.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• EDD / How far along are you? 11/11; 5w6d

How are you feeling these days? Starting to get bouts of nausea. Boobs are sore today for the first time.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: Someone brought in Irish Car Bomb cupcakes at work today. Delicious! That was my St Paddy's day indulgence!

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Chocolate martinis!

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• EDD / How far along are you? 11/23, 4w 1d

How are you feeling these days? Pretty good.  I had some cramps over the past few days, but they seem to be tapering off.  I got a little queasy earlier today, but I had a small snack and felt better.

Rants / Randoms / Questions:  None so far.  I still can't believe I'm pregnant.  I had really clear lines on my tests on Friday, but I took a digital today just because.  With the faint positive on our first cycle I could never turn a digi, so seeing "Pregnant" on the little screen was exciting.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?  Beer.  Cheap, fancy, whatever.  I like paler beers in general, but I would never turn down a Newcastle or the like.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • I almost threw up when I was brushing my teeth this am. I never gag like that when I brushing my teeth only other time was while I was preggo with my daughter. It happened a couple of times last week maybe that should have been a clue.
    Also I started sewing class this morning and the lady's coffee dragon breath was making me sick.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    EDD 11/8

I'm feeling pretty fine! I feel strong, no m/s, healthy foods make for happy mitochondria. I'm totally rockin' this human-growing gig so far.

BOOBS. Lots and lots of BOOBS. They just keep getting bigger and bigger. So today, to get back at 'em, I wore my boosty-bra. Take that, knockers! I can make you look super huge, too! I have power! You will not out-boob me!

Whiskey. Two fingers. Or maybe you call it Neat. Whatever your terminology, I want it poured directly into a glass with no fussing. A lot of it. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • EDD/How far along are you? Nov. 18/4wk7d How are you feeling? Been tired and sore boobs/nipples. I had mild but constant cramps the past couple days but none today. Rants/Random/Questions Just feeling kind of anxious in general. Want to get in to talk to OB but have to wait for a referral from our military health clinic. GTKY: I'm definitely a beer girl! We currently live in Germany and will be moving back to the states this summer. I will definitely miss my German beer!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Sallyobes080Sallyobes080 member
    edited March 2014
    EDD : November 22 4 wk 5 days

How are you feeling : a little bloated and sore boobs :/

Rants/ransoms/questions: I have to wait till I'm 10 weeks! Dr. Can't get me in till then . Boo!

GTKY: not really a drinker.. I just miss my starbucks in the mornings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"