Parenting

Sunday Spam

2»

Re: Sunday Spam

• Home from my youngest niece's birthday party.  She's one.  It was adorable, but my kids, and myself are all tired, and  I just wanted to get through it.  I am just finishing up supper, and watching Spy Kids with Mav.  I get the next three hours in, and the kids will all be in bed, and I can relax.  

We are going to a maple syrup thing tomorrow with DS2's class.  It should be fun.  They get pancakes, and maple candy that they shape in the snow.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Loading the player...
  • @pobrecita‌ I hope you get some answers and relief soon. ((Hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Guise I forgot to put my chicken in the Crockpot this morning. It's 4 o'clock. My meal plan is fucked and it's only Sunday.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• @pobrecita you enjoy that beer (or a few!) On the couch. I hope you feel better! <3
  • Guise, my child has been a fucking snot bucket for like 2 weeks now. WHEN DOES THE RIVER OF SNOT STOP FLOWING???? I need to know...bc this shit is ridiculous. And I'm running out of tissues/paper towels/toilet paper!
  • ReeseFox said:

Guise I forgot to put my chicken in the Crockpot this morning. It's 4 o'clock. My meal plan is fucked and it's only Sunday.

Can you cook it in the oven instead?
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Guise I forgot to put my chicken in the Crockpot this morning. It's 4 o'clock. My meal plan is fucked and it's only Sunday.

It's frozen :((

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Defrost it in the microwave @ReeseFox‌
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Defrost it in the microwave @ReeseFox‌

It's a whole chicken.

image image

• ReeseFox said:

ReeseFox said:

Guise I forgot to put my chicken in the Crockpot this morning. It's 4 o'clock. My meal plan is fucked and it's only Sunday.

It's frozen :((

Yeah that won't work. Brinner and make it tomorrow? Sorry. I've done this before.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Bottle popped and first glass of Sweet Red Roo poured!

Its looking like my corned beef isn't gonna be anywhere near done in the next hour or 2. My fault..should have started it earlier! Grr!
  • Productive day! Got my workout in (3.5 miles! Woo Hoo!) and having dinner at my moms. She made chop suey and I'm really looking forward to it. Then headed to pick up DD from her dad's. Just hoping we get some signs of spring and soon! Its in the 20's here and that is just unacceptable for mid March! :(
  • A few of my crock pot chicken recipes call for frozen chicken @ChickenOnSunday‌.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • mbenit4 said:

Happy birthday!!! @uconnhuskie007‌
    My 30's brought me vaginal orgasms that moved me to tears.

Fucking awesome!!
  • @ReeseFox

Were you going to cook it frozen in the crockpot?

Yes

image image

• Shit. I forgot to do laundry too. #winning

image image

• Meh. Not only did the spare room project turn into a waayyy bigger project than it should have been, but MH just shattered the entire window while trying to repair the wall around it. Wtf, DH.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrsT0514MrsT0514 member
    edited March 2014
    Lol. I know it was just an accident, but ahhh!! Now we have to pay for a replacement window on top of every thing else!!
  • About to have wine round 2 - first glass was at lunch! I'm not even hungry for dinner...had pizza skins from Uno. I am the model of health.

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• We're just home from our paddys day shananigans. Dd had a ball. She loved the bagpipes and dh and I loved the Guinness.
  • Opinion our corned beef and cabbage eith potatoes and carrots in the crock pot is almost done..just waiting for the cabbage to wilt. Yummmmm...I cant wait to eat it!

And only a half hour til bedtime. Aaaand I'm out of wine.
  • Fucking autocorrect sucks. It changed "ooooh" to "opinion". Really???
  • I'm watching a marathon of Naked and Afraid reruns while waiting for the new season premiere to start.
  • Well, the snow has started and school has been cancelled for tomorrow. I'm about to set a record for most consecutive Mondays called out of work. Or get fired.

image image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We are drinking Guinness with cider and chambord . DH up is making corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes and we will be moving on to Jameson and gingers soon .
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • I thought about making corned beef not decided not to. We're having soup instead. I am Irish and do like corned beef though.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • I feel like I need to confess that I've never had corned beef.

Meh. It's not even Irish. It's good but not more than once a year.

• CurlyQ284CurlyQ284 member
    edited March 2014
    My DH decided to cut DSs nap short. I never EVER do it, we made lunch plans but DS has allergies and feels crappy so it took a while to get him down which was making us late. I texted my parents but DH wanted to eat so he woke him up.

He has been insane all day long. He's been hitting everyone, tantrums constantly, didnt eat just threw all his dinner on the floor. Thats why I dont mess with his nap. I feel traumatized. DH doesnt think its related to the short nap. I want to smack him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"