Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Anyone else have any relatable quotes to get us through this Sunday?

If only....

HAPPY Sunday my fellow Eeyore's!

(Anyone else have any relatable quotes to share?)

Re: Anyone else have any relatable quotes to get us through this Sunday?

• When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  ~Kahlil Gibran
  • Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care. - Jerry Cantrell

Married: 9/25/10
    TTC # 1 since 5/2013
    BFP # 1: 2/7/14, mmc 3/12/14, D&C 3/19/14
    Boy, Trisomy 13, Karyotyping and Genetic Testing all normal
    Hysteroscopy and D&C 6/2/14, retained tissue
    Off the bench 7/14
    BFP # 2: 10/3/14, Blighted ovum, D&C 11/12/14
    Girl, no chromosomal abnormalities detected
    RPL Testing: Pre-diabetic, ANA+
    "I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it." - e.e. cummings

• Loading the player...
  • I can do this all day...
  • Well I don't think this Will inspire anyone but this line from a country song has been running through my head since this whole thing started to unravel "sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"

It makes me think of a poem I read in school about driving and hitting a bug and it was about how if you are in the world you are a force in it and it is unavoidable to go through life without destroying something.

I know this reads a bit odd and I am not sure it applies but I have been mulling it over and I think it is somewhat comforting foe me to think big picture right now. 
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• stephy1221stephy1221 member
    edited March 2014
    Here is a more relevant one to make up for the odd one. This one reminds me to let others be in this with me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin to Pooh

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice.

I also likes this one that I stumbled upon the other day:

You don't get over it, you get through it.

I've been telling myself this lately.
  • “Contrary to what a lot of people believe (or hope), comfort doesn’t take the pain away. Comfort slides in beside the pain, pulling up a chair so that we have something more than sorrow in our hearts. Comfort gently expands our spirits so that we can breathe again. Comfort opens our eyes so that we can see possibility again. And on those days, whether it is the next day or five years removed, on that day when grief rears its dark head again, comfort helps us remember that pain is not all there is” ― Peggy Haymes, Strugglers, Stragglers and Seekers: daily devotions for the rest of us
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"