July 2013 Moms
Options

Things DH says

I don't think we've had one of these posts lately.

DH just said, "your boob is like crack to an addict. As soon as you pull it out its like throwing a bag of crack... Mine mine mine and he jumps all over it."

What crazy things have your DH/SO said lately?!

Re: Things DH says

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol! I can't remember anything now but I loved your Hs quotes, specially the one about the salad!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    @Meimsx‌ whipping his penis about, lol. This sounds like my SO.
  • Options

Today in the car husband started a story by saying..."on this episode of wife swap the other day..."

I'm like hmmm...why are you watching this and are you contemplating a wife swap??

Bonus: 

• Options
    Today when told he was weird for whipping his penis about he said, "I'm pretty sure every man shakes his penis at people."
    For his sake I really hope that's true.
    It's true.
    Yep

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    To preface - I love it when cookies are slightly undercooked, that way they stay soft long after they're hot out of the oven. So I always undercook my cookies. Usually I get crunch cookies that shoot cookie crumb shrapnel all over everywhere...

So I take a cookie from a gas station of all places and I go, "I love when cookies are like this!" and DH goes, "What, in your hand?"... :)

To be fair, I definitely love it when I have a cookie in my hand too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"