November 2014 Moms

**Sunday/Monday Symptom Check-In**

Happy Sunday/St. Patty's Day!

EDD / How far along are you?

How are you feeling these days?

Rants / Randoms / Questions:

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?
BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Sunday/Monday Symptom Check-In**

• EDD / How far along are you? Edd november 11th.

How are you feeling these days? Bloated and tired. And ive developed this really nasty head cold...

Rants / Randoms / Questions: dr isnt open weekends so been roughing the headcold without any meds since idk whats safe to take...

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? My drink of choice is malibu and coke :)
  • EDD / How far along are you? 7w0d 11/2

How are you feeling these days? About the same as I've been. Nausea, sore boobs, back ache (that's kind of a new one). Certain smells are starting to get to me now too.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I'm excited to hit the 7 week mark today!

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? It usually depends on what the specials are because I'm cheap, lol. At a restaurant I'll order a glass of the house wine, at a bar I'll usually get whatever beer is on special. If I want a mixed drink, I'll usually get a gin & tonic with extra lime.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

• Loading the player...
  • EDD / How far along are you? November 17th, 4 weeks 6 days (I will be 5 weeks exactly tomorrow)

How are you feeling these days? Pretty good- a little anxious and tired. I think the anxious is about telling the grandparents this afternoon. Overall pretty good. I'm hoping its a good sign for the rest of pregnancy but you ladies on here seem to make me think 6-8 weeks is the pivotal time. 

Rants / Randoms / Questions: No rants really. I hate that I keep having these thoughts like "Oh my gosh, this isn't hypothetical, I am ACTUALLY pregnant!" I wonder when those will stop....

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I don't really drink much. 
  • EDD / How far along are you? Nov. 4 / 6w5d

on/off nausea but overall good.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?
    Depending on my mood, either an apple martini, rum and coke, or wine (sauvignon blanc).
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • EDD / How far along are you? November 4th, 6w5d

How are you feeling these days? I'm alright. I'm tired all the time. Especially from 2:00pm on. A little nausea in the mornings and if I'm hungry. Had a small amount of light brown spotting the last 2 days. I'm taking the 'assume it's normal' opinion since I'm right in the time where the placenta attaches and since it's such a small amount. Still makes me a little nervous though.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I feel fat. I wish it was baby bump fat. I'm excited for that! But no, it's just that bloated 'i ate too much' feeling, which I probably did. And this is still not doing anything to help my sex drive get back in gear!

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I don't drink a lot. But when I do it's often a jack and diet, or a midori sour.
    our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband and my 3 sweet step-kiddos.
    and this little girl!

• EDD / How far along are you?  11/11  5w5d

How are you feeling these days?  Nausea has set in.  I feel like I'm hungover 24/7.  Ick.

Rants / Randoms / Questions:  None really!

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?  Depends on what I'm eating - burgers or apps - beer.  Fancy shmancy - wine.  I especially like Malbec.

• EED: November 9 (first appt tomorrow so will know for sure)

I'm feeling good. Symptoms seem to come and go.

In honor of St. Patty's, I'll make a Shepard s pie. No going out this year. :(
  • EDD / How far along are you? 11/21--4 weeks 2 days

Energetic, which is unusual for me. My breasts have been very, very sore for a few days now. None of my bras fit. The bloat is starting to calm down a little.

I'm trying to keep my coffee intake down to one cup of full-caff per day, but H got up and made a full pot this morning thinking I would split it with him. A lot of it went to waste.

I will occasionally order a beer, but I usually stick to water in restaurants. I prefer to drink at home where it is cheaper.

image      image

• EDD/How far along: should be about Nov.17. I believe I am 4 weeks and 6 days. Pending first appt :)
    How are you feeling: I feel pretty good, still soo tired all the time but I am dealing.
    Rants/Random/Questions: So I just sent fiancé to get me donuts and chocolate milk!!! I never EVER drink milk and rarely eat donuts. If you knew me you would know how bizarre that is.. But it sounds so good!!!!
    GTKY: what does this stand for? Sorry I am a newbie... Um I usually just drink a glass of wine but not anymore ;)
  • @N&J62814 GTKY- get to know you. There is a sticky with abbreviation meanings at the top of the board that can be really helpful!
  • EDD / How far along are you?  November 14/5w2d

How are you feeling these days?  Not bad.  My stomach is a little weak today and I was a little crampy this morning.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I'm a teacher and I've been on March Break all week.  I go back to work tomorrow and I'm dreading getting back to real life.  Also, I'm a little nervous about how to handle possible MS and frequent bathroom breaks at work before I'm ready to announce.  

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I'm a rye and ginger kinda girl.
  • EDD: 11/20

How are you feeling these days? Tired, cramping, bloat, sore boobs

Rants/Randoms/Questions: Beta went from 39 to 66, so doubling time is improving. Another on Tues.

GTKY: I usually drink dark beer or crown and coke.

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• @Kristi774 Thank you for that!! Good to know!
  • Little over 4 week

I think due date to be around 11/18

Cramping, nauseous (especially when my husband drives), I get twinges in my boobs. Wish I had more symptoms. I took a clear blue easy week predictor test. Surprise! I'm pregnant!!!! Lol! I've had multiple losses. Hoping this is the take home baby

GTKY: In honor of St. Patty's I always used to drink captain and Pepsi. What am I gonna drink while sitting in the front porch on hot summer nights????? :(imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • moonladymaemoonladymae member
    edited March 2014
    EDD / How far along are you? 4w3d 11/20

How are you feeling these days? Tired, bloated and gassy

Rants / Randoms / Questions: Went out to see some music at a bar last night for the first time since I found out and it was nice to get out and dance/hang out somewhere other than home. I drank club soda with cranberry juice and a lime, it was perfect, looked like a cocktail so I blended right in. Anyone have any mocktail drinks they have?

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? If I were to have been drinking last night I would have had just a beer, or one of my favorite cocktails is vanilla vodka with club soda and a splash of OJ :-) 
  • So sorry :-S that's the first time I've attached a file on here. I'm not good at this HTML stuff
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • EDD / How far along are you? 11-24 4weeks today

How are you feeling these days? Blahh this is the worst day so far for the nausea so far.  All i could do all morning was lay on the couch and try not to move.  If i moved it got a 100 times worse.  Boobs are still sore and big and I am really tired. lol i take a 30 min nap every day and in bed by 10pm at the latest and i used to never go to bed before 2 lol.

I really wish this pregnancy wasmore like my 1st one which was a breeze until the 2nd trimester.  I was never sick do not really remembering being this tired.  Yesterday and me and my SO were meant to go play horseshoes in a tourney and  then he was going to play in a pool tourney that night i woke up and looked at it and said there is no way i am going to have the energy to do both tourneys.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I generally dark beer or micro brews but on my bday and st pattys day i always drink Irish car  bombs.  lol that reminds me i need to see if i can find me a virgin version of the Irish car bomb.

Kimberliley
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD / How far along are you? Nov 22, 4w 1d

I've had some light cramps off and on for a couple days. Otherwise, a little tired and super sore boobs.

I am impressed by everyone who has names picked out already. I think we are going to have a really hard time choosing.

I love rum! So I usually get a rum and coke, or if in the mood, a fruity tropical drink. Not a beer drinker at all- give me the liquor!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • VtDiamondVtDiamond member
    edited March 2014
    EDD / How far along are you? 11/23 - 4 weeks 

How are you feeling these days? My nipples really hurt, I've had weird cramping and a heightened sense of smell. But other then that feeling ok. 

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I've been doing a lot of reading this weekend on pregnancy so feel a ton more knowledgable. 

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Usually wine
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD / How far along are you? Nov 6/6w3d

How are you feeling these days? All day sickness has started, boobs ache, starving and tired.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: Anyone battling morning sickness use preggy pop drops? The reviews online were pretty mixed and I'm curious if they're worth the cost or if there's something else that works better.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Either a glass of chard, amaretto sour or any fruity mixed drink.
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • EDD / How far along are you?
    11/8... 6w1d

Tired and queasy.

Fruit Loops are great...

GTKY -what is your drink of choice? If I'm feeling...
    Cheap= beer on draft
    Fancy= champagne cocktail
    Like one of the cast members of Mad Men= old fashioned

Lilypie Maternity tickers 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    November 2014 Siggy Challenge: Green/ Irish Things
  • EDD/How far along are you? November 13

How are feeling these days? Easily worn out, extremely tried in the evening, cramps seem to be fading, and I seem to want veggies all the time.

Rants/Randoms/Questions:
    Can't wait for my first ultrasound 4-1!!!!
  • EDD / How far along are you? Due Nov. 22. 4w1d

Pretty good! Like @ed16564 said, I'm anxious because we haven't told anyone yet. I haven't even been able to call my doctor yet because I got my BFP Friday night and she's closed Saturdays. Otherwise, I've had a little nausea, but nothing terrible at all.

I'm debating on when to tell my boss. I'm definitely not ready yet, but I'm not sure if I should wait until 8 weeks or 12 weeks.

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for. My old standby is Cranberry and Vodka.

Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone

July TTGP Siggie Challenge: Favorite GP/Reality TV Show

TTC #1
    Me (30), DH (30)
    BFP: 3/14/2014, CP 3/17/2014
    6/13/14 - Began O & 7 DPO bloodwork
  • EDD 11/21/14 4wks2days

I'm feeling sluggish and my digestion feels sluggish too. I remember feeling this way last time too.

R/R/Q: I can't tell if I'm pg tired or stressed out tired. Whatever. I'm just tired.

My drink of choice is wine or cider or Campari and soda.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • edited March 2014
    EDD / How far along are you? EDD 11/7, 6 weeks, 2 days
    How are you feeling these days? really great! I have sore boobs and a little cramping, which is mostly gone, but other than that- no symptoms (knock on wood)

Rants / Randoms / Questions: @catlady22 which cloth diapers are you using? We are very interested in them, but I haven't the slightest idea where to begin. 
    Anyone have a good recommendation for a good sleep bra? I woke up every time I moved last night because the girls HURT! 

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I have a major sweet tooth, so black cherry martini, margaritas, riesling, champagne cocktail or soco with cranberry and lime. 
  • EDD/How far along are you?
    I don't really know yet - between 6 & 7 weeks. Due Nov 3 at earliest possible conception date (my math may be off).

How are you feeling?
    Pregnancy wise - exhausted, moody, sore boobs, and bloat from hell.

Rants/Random/Questions
    I'm tired of being sick. First a tummy bug (not m/s - was out both ends and is no longer an issue) from hell then a cold - also from hell. I'm in a bad mood. Everything is from hell today.

GTKY
    I usually get a darker beer, like a porter. I've been hella craving a mimosa though. Going to have one to celebrate the end of the first tri when I finally get there.

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 March 5, 2011
    EDD November 5, 2011
    Logan born October 31, 2011
    BFP #2 March 3, 2014
    EDD Nov 14, 2014

• Happy Sunday/St. Patty's Day!

EDD / How far along are you? 6 weeks 1 day.

How are you feeling these days? Crazy. I had a rash yesterday all over my arms and legs, my joints hurt (wtf?) when I walk or move but once I get going I'm fine, and now my stomach is really upset, oh and I woke up with swollen hands and I've had a cold lately.

Don't drink so a coke with lots of ice :)
  • EDD / How far along are you? Im only about 4 and a half weeks along so still very early! Edd Nov. 20th according to online calculator but i think it might be a little later than that because I ovulated later in the cycle.

How are you feeling these days? tired and a little crampy

Rants / Randoms / Questions: DH and I don't want to tell anyone until I am further along but we had a family birthday today and everyone kept asking me if i wanted a drink…had to tell them i gave up alcohol for lent.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? I like wine or beer for the most part…but every now and then a margarita doesn't hurt either!

DH and I both 29
    TTC#1 1/25/14
    BFP 3/15/14!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD 11/19/2014 4 weeks 4 days

I feel bitchy, grumpy and annoyed :)

Random- this baby was conceived in Vegas. So what happens in Vegas, Doesn't always stay there. Hahaha

Drink- I'm a jäger girl. And I
    Miss my jäger bombs.

• EDD/ How far along are you?   6w4d   (Nov 5)

How are you feeling? lots of nausea (no puking! yay) tired. boobs still a little sore...(much better than last week) Some mood swings.

Rants/randoms/questions...is everyone waiting until the "recommended" 12 weeks to tell people?.....I am just curious.

GTKY   I would love a Bloody Mary...mmm

• DD / How far along are you? EDD is nov 13

Tired and anxious. I'm just dying to get past 7 weeks without spotting since that was when my m/c was. My Dr. Apt is week 8.

I think the pets know as I now have a fan club everywhere I go in the house.

Strawberry Daiquiri and sex on the beach
  • @babyknutson We told DHs family and one or two friends, but MY family won't know until Easter. Just cause I wanna make it cute, and by then I will hopefully have the guts to!

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 March 5, 2011
    EDD November 5, 2011
    Logan born October 31, 2011
    BFP #2 March 3, 2014
    EDD Nov 14, 2014

• @maebee87 our dog started sleeping by my side of the bed, and doesn't jump on me anymore in greeting (which is a good thing- she is a 60 pound goldendoodle!) 
  • EDD / How far along are you? --November 13th so a little over 5 weeks

How are you feeling these days?  -- no symptoms at all except I am extremely tired. If it wasn't for the bfp, I wouldn't even think I was pregnant.  Easier than my first one so far.

Rants / Randoms / Questions:  Rant -- wish my husband could go through pregnancy!  Tired of hearing I'm being "lazy"

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?  --red wine. Shiraz preferred, Zinfandel second.

2.5.14 LMP - 3.15.14 BFP - 4.4 u/s confirmed no sac - 4.10 ruptured tube with emergency surgery

• k1911k1911 member
    EDD / How far along are you? - November 17th, 4 weeks 6 days

How are you feeling these days?  Overall good. My boobs hurt if I push down on them. I had my first nap today (I never nap)...I fell asleep with my laptop on my lap. I feel sick if I get hungry and don't immediately eat. No m/s though. 

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I want to know what's happening. I hate not knowing...I don't like not having symptoms either. I want an US like right now! 

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc?  - Rikard's White if I was having apps/at a bar. Red wine if I was at a restaurant. Sigh.
  • MindyAndRyanMindyAndRyan member
    edited March 2014
    EDD / How far along are you? Nov 5 / 6w4d

So derpy. I feel like I just learned the English language, and not well. When speaking, I can't remember words. I also couldn't do simple math at work today. I am so exhausted, beyond tired. My feet feel like cinder blocks. And I'm irritable, and my head hurts, and I can't sleep, and sometimes I'm queasy, and I don't want to eat anything but milk, ice cream and cheese, and I'm bloated and TMI but I don't remember the last time I pooped. Probably from all the cheese.

I want to rave about how amazingly AWESOME Ryan is. On Thursday night, I had a sudden, intense craving for Cinnabon. It was too late, so we went to the grocery store and I got some crap little cinnamon roll and it sucked. Friday was a crazy day at the doctor and hospital, so no Cinnabon. Yesterday I rested, then we had dinner with my cousin (who figured out I was KU in like 3 seconds). Today I worked, and when I got home, sitting there waiting for me was a glorious, still warm Cinnabon. I love this man!

Sweet white or blush wines, or Cosmos/other froufrou martinis.

Edited: I'm bloated, not boated. Words. Derp.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • EDD / How far along are you? 7w1d

How are you feeling these days? Tired and crampy. I can't stay up past 11 when I usually stay up until 1.

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I really hope this snow storm that is arriving overnight doesn't delay my appointment.

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Wine or beer
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

nov 2014 

• Hi ladies, first time poster here!
    EDD / How far along are you? EDD 11/6/14

How are you feeling these days? Tired, tired, and more tired. I didn't know tired like this existed! Luckily no MS yet but my boobs are pretty sore and I am very bloated. I started off with a terrible sinus infection that turned into bronchitis and am thankful to finally be feeling better. Still, though, I can sleep 12 hours overnight with no problem!

Rants / Randoms / Questions: I know this sounds whiny but I feel so fat already and I'm anxious about getting even bigger in the coming months.  I'm also a little bummed that I have to wait until 10 weeks for the first official OB appointment and U/S

GTKY - In honor of St. Patty's Day, what is your drink of choice when you go out to a bar/restaurant/etc? Cheap domestic beer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"