Pittsburgh Babies

Pediatricians in the beaver county area?

Just found out that we're expecting and new to the area. Anyone know of any good pediatricians, not quite sure where to start. I'm a first time mommy and anything would be of help.  

Re: Pediatricians in the beaver county area?

• Congrats!!!! First steps pediatrics and tri state. Please feel free to look me up if you'd like maternity, birth story or newborn photos taken :)!!! www.the-vbp.com. Thanks!
  • Hi! I'm due 3-4 and I'm going with tri-state. Good luck picking.
  • Loading the player...
  • First steps is a new practice in Beaver I believe it was just this past fall they opened. I heard about them through family and decided to go and meet with them and check out their practice. They were extremely friendly and informative. We decided to use them. I grew up going to tri-state in beaver and have no complaints other than you normally see a different person each time you go. I liked the fact that at this practice it is still small enough were it is much more personal! That is just my opinion though. Good luck!
    Tre Nichol
  • We love Tri-State! They're offices have all kinds of hours, the doctors are really knowledgable and laid back, and the nursing staff are wonderfully compassionate. Would recommend to anyone!
  • thank you all I will be looking into both of them. they are both in my network so this is good. i guess im gonna have to figure out what I want now... so many decisions to make about baby. Its a little overwhelming. 
  • This link will take you to a list of all of the pediatricians in the Heritage Valley Health System. There's a bunch to choose from all over Beaver County. GL!

https://heritagevalley.org/Apps/PhysicianSearch/Scripts/DisplayResults.aspx?PhysType=Pediatrics&SpecSearch=Search
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I will most likely go with Tri-State Peds. They have offices all over BC and evening and Saturday hours for working parents.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"