May 2012 Moms
Options

Flower garden!??

So we talked veggies, let's talk flowers! I'm a landscaper and love gardens but my house is always last so they aren't great but I'm working on it.

This year we're hoping to build a stone wall with a waterfall so next year I can build a pond!! My other perennial beds need some new plants I add every year!

But the fun thing is my "kids garden" will get more work this year we are adding roads, a tunnel, making the sand pit bigger, and adding more plants I hope!!! Oh yeah and building a garage for the dump trucks :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Flower garden!??

• Options
    I do not have a green thumb at all. I try my best at my vegetable garden and to keep the other beds free of weeds and the bushes pruned. I have a tiny bed around the mailbox that I use for annuals but everything else has to maintain itself.
  • Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    I planted some tulips and hyacinth bulbs last fall and they're now starting to come up - so excited! I just wish I knew before planting them that they weren't going to last all spring/summer and that I should have planted some other bulbs that would bloom throughout the seasons to always have something there. Now I'm afraid I don't have any room to plant anything else in that area. 
    With the weather warming up I'm doing a lot more yard work and have decided to plant some day lilies and a bunch of lavender. I just want to get it over with so I can enjoy them and see my vision come to life but the weather, even though has gotten warm, has been crazy. It was 72 out today but it said we have a 50% chance of snow Monday - crazy!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"