November 2012 Moms
Options

14 min till greys is on .. wanna AMA?

or discuss any topic?

Or flame me?

Or send happy vibes to miss @surpriseat39

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 14 min till greys is on .. wanna AMA?

• Options
    How did it work with you and DH home? Did he work from home? I was so confused when I saw your post to adjusting to him working.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    he was working from home doing outside sales.. took another position in his office.. so sam and I are home now

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 6:15am here.
    Why am I awake again?
  • Options
    Thanks for thinking of me.
    These crappy contractions better at least be dilating me slowly because they are a pain in every part of my body from upper legs to just below my shoulders. Definitely not intense enough for me to think of going to the hospital, but DH is hoping he doesn't need to go to work this afternoon. :)

**so, back to AYA...what is Sammie's favorite toy?**
  • Options
    if she had her choice I think she would go for any ball in the house.... and lately she has loved this giraffe pull toy that plays the toyland song... which makes me flashback to being in babes in toyland in hs

• Options
    Funny. I dropped N off at grandma's house yesterday. He grabbed a clementine and I told MIL he would throw it like a ball. And that's exactly what he did.
    She thought he wanted to eat it. Lol.
  • Options
    sammie is trying to feed hers to the cat right now

• Options
    Ooo!!! You were/are in labour!! So exciting! I'm late to this chain, so I'm assuming things have progressed.

I don't know what AMA means. I'm going to assume it has nothing to do with American Music Awards.

Yesterday, I had to look up UO on urban dictionary. Turns out it usually stands for some video game that was a big deal in 1997. This was very confusing for me. 
  • Options

@maven212 AMA = ask me anything

these thread really only happened back when we were all earning badges so it would up our scores... I still try them usually when I have 10 min to spare but they don't get much response (needs more sex, booze and food chatter I think)

• Options
    @uconnhuskie007 I am quite happy to report it was Monday.. I have been more in the mood the last couple months and we are almost at 1x week (from not once in 3 months ....!) and as she sleeps more and more I could see even more in my future :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"