Parenting

It is Happy Hour somewhere

Re: It is Happy Hour somewhere

• ReeseFox said:

It's finish-the-leftovers/fend-for-yourself night here. I'm saving all my booze for tomorrow and Sunday because I'm throwing out the baby's bottles tomorrow. Pray for me.

I will be attempting the pacifier next month. :(

• ReeseFox said:

It's finish-the-leftovers/fend-for-yourself night here. I'm saving all my booze for tomorrow and Sunday because I'm throwing out the baby's bottles tomorrow. Pray for me.

I'm trashing the binks as of April 1st. 

Waiting for mh to take h up for a bath so I can pour a glass of wine.

I think it's more me than her. She does not use it at daycare. Our during the day at home. More right before bed. DH keeps on side-eying me. Lolol

More wine.com

• Loading the player...
  • ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited March 2014

Both my girls gave up pacifiers on their own, but held on to the bottle for dear life.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• This came up in another thread but upon reading again and nearly peeing my pants laughing, imma put this here for anyone/ everyone who needs cheering up. :)

https://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Glad you got some kind of answer @ThisIsBrea‌ I hope it ends quick

• I may drink tonight after all. My kids are annoying the piss out of me and they're really not doing anything wrong, so I must need to chill the fuck out.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Cheers @reesefox. That's me a lot lately

• @slappalicious‌ my kid liked wooden puzzles, mega blocks, dinosaurs and anything Disney Pixar Cars at age 2.
  • @slappalicious‌
    Lauri Shape & Color Sorter

VTech - Touch and Teach Turtle

LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

Fisher-Price Bubble Mower

Also I like Melissa and Doug educational stuff. All on Amazon

• I may have missed this but did they give you suggestions @ThisIsBrea‌ ? That is so hard. Will he cio or just keep screaming?

• ((Hugs)) @ThisIsBrea‌

@everyone going through a hard time.

• Kidoozie peek n play eggs also on amazon

I think this is going to be my go to kid present for littles.

Both my girls love them. They chirp and you can match egg shells by color and they also have shapes on the bottom that plug into the container.

@slappalicious‌
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sorry you're having a hard time @ThisIsBrea‌, ds2 is going through a bad phase too. It's hell.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• I listed the wrong one. It's tomy little chirpers sorting egg learning toy.

The first one is similar but the faces on the egg shells aren't colored to match the chick like the tomy one.

@Slapalicious‌
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got put on call for work because we were overstaffed. I hate being on call, I'm nervous just waiting for them to call me in.

Our nurses hate it too.

@thisisbrea I'm glad you are getting a time out.

• Yesterday at the park, there was this super hot dad.......... with his wife. I was trying so hard not to check him out because I didn't want to be a creep. But omgz, he was so so hot. And so so tall. 

I never check out hot moms at the playground.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • pobrecita said:
    Just back from the dr. My cervix was bleeding (again) and she put more medicine on it to stop it. Hurt like a bitch!
    Good thing you went ahead and called! Hopefully this does the trick and you can get the f off of pelvic rest soon!

• @golfergirl08 your siggy pic is giving me baby fever. Man that's a cute little nugget!

• @NellyBluth‌ - he's just about 17 months. Im pretty sure the tantrums and lack of sleep are entirely developmental. But this shit is hard sometimes.
    @ThisIsBrea think it could be a Wonder Week (do you use that app?). My DD is just a little younger than your son and she's about to come up on a Wonder Week and the app said it could last for 5 weeks. 

Sleep regressions and crying babies are so tough!! Hopefully he gives you a break soon!

• @pobrecita I'm glad you went in. I hope the med helps and you feel better.

Hugs @thisisbrea. I hope you have a peaceful night.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • How do you like it @GotGingy‌

• So my shitty day is getting better. DD behaved herself at the Mexican restaurant (DH wasn't there with us so I'm always hesitant to take her out alone), came home to a clean house, drinking wine, and DH just surprised me with my favorite pie for Pi Day. He's the best! 

Hope you all are having a great Friday evening! Cheers! 

• Me too @GotGingy‌ I think it will be one of my summer drinks

• I am sorry @ThisIsBrea‌
    Could your LO be getting the two year molars early?
  • I really wish I had a pie for pi day!

Me too.

image image

• Every time y'all mention the mangorita, I keep thinking margarita for the men.

*I'm not a fan of mangoes which is sad really because I have a HUGE ass mango tree in my yard.

And this is a problem?!?!?! Lolol @slappalicious‌

• Well we finished up dinner at MIL's and now we sit and socialize. I want a margarita SO bad. I wish I could pick one up on the way home.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Hmm, my husband just got home and has informed me that I have indeed crossed the line into weird food combinations. But he's picky, so he doesn't get to make that determination, right?

Chicken breast, scrambled egg, dipped in Italian dressing...pregnant me says this is a totally valid combination.
    Definitely weird pregnant lady food combo.
  • @TheEmpireNeedsYou‌ my daughter dipped her pot roast in Italian dressing tonight a d regularly requests scrambled eggs ;) soundslike you are eating like a toddler haha!

Oh and @thisisbrea iI wish I could get a drive through daquiri. I think WA is too far of a drive though haha! At least we can buy booze in the grocery store now.

• Yessss booze delivery is an awesome...but wallet breaking idea!

• According to Google, a microbrewery was testing a beer delivery drone but the FAA laid the ban hammer down.

Thanks Obama.

• ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited March 2014
    I think I have an abscessed tooth y'all. Fuck.

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"