Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~~~FFFC~~~

2»

Re: ~~~FFFC~~~

• Options
    Krisx2 said:
    WolFox said:
    I haven't shaved more than a few inches above my knees in years. It's all pretty fine up there and I am not comfortable in things that are that high. I am a chubby girl; even in summer I only wear Bermuda shorts and knee length skirts... Plus in the winter I almost never shave.... DH doesn't care because vagina and boobs.
    I didn't/don't really get a lot of hair on my upper legs, especially the backs. I was sitting once however and felt something that was odd to me (on the back of my leg). It was an ULTRA long leg hair, and it was attached. 
    Is it weird that I get these on my arms?? Sometimes I am driving with the window down and I will see one flying in the wind. It instantly gets ripped out.
    I have one on my neck. 
    Have one? As in currently? Let me come over and pull that sucker OUT!
    HAHA, no! I pull it whenever I notice it. But I've periodically had a long hair in the same spot on my neck since I was in my early teens. 

I'll save my next one for you though ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sewfie said:
    I have one, that I feel really bad about.
    Today I finally changed my address on my driver's license after moving. We moved in the summer. I'm incredibly thankful that I did not get pulled over or in an accident in the last few months. I discovered this yesterday, there was something nagging at me and I realized it was that. I truly forgot.
    I went over a year before I finally got mine changed. o_O  In my defense they stopped letting you change it online, so I had to deal with actually going there and bringing 12,834 pieces of paper proving who I am and that I live at the new address.
    In Colorado, you just write the new address on the back of your license until yours expires.  It's kind of awesome, but a little weird. 

It still probably took me 6 months to find a sharpie and do that the last time I moved. 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just threw up and swallowed it. If I ever saw a pube like that, oral would be completely out of the question until that shit was plucked or trimmed down.
    Oh whatever, just pin it up with a bobby pin. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    The more episodes of Swamp People I watch, the more I think a couple of those guys are kinda hot.

It never occurred to me to wash new underwear before wearing it.

These two confessions are not related...or are they?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sister13 said:
    Sewfie said:
    Today I finally changed my address on my driver's license after moving. We moved in the summer. I'm incredibly thankful that I did not get pulled over or in an accident in the last few months. I discovered this yesterday, there was something nagging at me and I realized it was that. I truly forgot.
    I went over a year before I finally got mine changed. o_O  In my defense they stopped letting you change it online, so I had to deal with actually going there and bringing 12,834 pieces of paper proving who I am and that I live at the new address.
    In Colorado, you just write the new address on the back of your license until yours expires.  It's kind of awesome, but a little weird. 

It still probably took me 6 months to find a sharpie and do that the last time I moved. 
    When I lived in NH you went online and gave the new address. It would update their records and they would send you a sticker to put on the back of your license. 
  • Options
    I've been so busy lately. That when I actually do laundry I don't even fold it, for it's just In a big pile in my room.
  • Options
    orangehillsorangehills member
    edited March 2014
    https://www.examiner.com/article/senior-dog-devastated-after-owner-surrenders-him-to-get-a-new-younger-dog

My confession is, when I read articles like this, I can't help but wish really mean things on the owners, like dying crashing into a wall all alone, or dying old and alone...

Quick note to story- family gave up their 9 year old dog to a shelter for new, younger dogs, the dog was super sad in the shelter, a foster family came and take him, and the next day he died in his sleep :( Tears!
    Baby Girl, due 12-31-14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I got addicted to the gold mining shows that are streaming on Netflix (one is Bering Sea Gold, I think the other is Gold Rush). The guys on the Gold Rush show are hilljack morons and I hate them, but I couldn't stop watching. The Bering Sea one also had beardy assholes but they were not so much of the dueling banjo persuasion. 

OMG. Gold Rush. I hate the Hoffman Boys, but I feel compelled to watch them. The main dude on that show (Todd Hoffman?) is all about keywords like "GAME CHANGER", "GLORY HOLE" and "VIRGIN GROUND". All he does is use these stupid phrases and make outlandish claims about how much gold he is going to find. "ONE THOUSAND OUNCES! MINIMUM. I GAURANTEE IT!"

FFFC: I just pretended I wasn't sure what Todd Hoffman's name was so that people wouldn't think less of me.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have multiple...

We have a house cleaner come every two weeks.

We have already started researching au pair agencies and have a designated au pair room in our new house.

I just devoured 12 jumbo marshmallows, they were so tasty, I couldn't resist.
  • Options
    jconno said:

Totally behind- I'm On A Boat is my ring tone. I turned off everyone's individual ones- including DH's- so I can hear it.

For some reason, this does not surprise me.
    ------------------
    It surprises me. I didn't think she had a sense of humor.

----end quote----

I would like this comment.
  • Options
    https://www.examiner.com/article/senior-dog-devastated-after-owner-surrenders-him-to-get-a-new-younger-dog

My confession is, when I read articles like this, I can't help but wish really mean things on the owners, like dying crashing into a wall all alone, or dying old and alone...

Quick note to story- family gave up their 9 year old dog to a shelter for new, younger dogs, the dog was super sad in the shelter, a foster family came and take him, and the next day he died in his sleep :( Tears!
    Thanks for ruining my Friday. ;)
  • Options

Thanks for ruining my Friday. ;)
    Oh you are most welcome :\">   But yah, sorry.. super depressing!! He's in doggy heaven now!
    Baby Girl, due 12-31-14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It drives me nuts when women say they're "(almost) 10 months pregnant" when they're 38-40 weeks. No, they're almost 9 months pregnant. If 4 weeks = 1 month, then a year would only be 48 weeks.

Along those lines, I cannot stand it when people are so specific about how old their child is. Example:
    Me: Hey! How is your baby? He's about 5 months old now, right?
    Lady at work: I'm doing well. He won't be 5 months til Thursday.

Really?!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    Diordra said:
    I stopped shaving above my knees about 3 months ago. Never gave it a second thought until we went to dinner and I wore a dress without stockings on. DH put his hand on my leg as we're driving and then goes Whoa there Furgully. Guess I'll start shaving again....

One time I did this for so long that the hair became so fine and smooth that DH made a comment like, "Ooh you shaved." And I was like, "Actually, no."
    I love how he says "Ooh you shaved" like it was a novelty. I say that because my husband has the same reaction when I shave. There is a level of excitement that makes me think I should shave more often... but then I don't...
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    I judge people based on how shitty their kids are.  I try not to because I don't know their lyfe, but I do it anyway.  I rarely feel bad about it.
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Options

This is so sad. I followed his rescue on FB. It breaks my heart to see this update. I'm just glad he was in a loving home at the end and didn't have to die in the shelter.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Mine's been wrong for over 2 years. 

My confession: I'm too cheap to pay $20 for a new license. I'm amazed my bank hasn't given me trouble.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Joy2611 said:
    On his way out the other night, my boss suggested that I run my experiment a certain way.  He seemed so hell bent on this that I agreed.

I ended up getting stuck doing other things until much later and decided not to do things his way so I could get home already.  And by "get home already," I meant have time to get to the liquor store before I needed to be home.

Priorities.  I have them.

My experiment worked lovely the way I did it, too.  :P
    What is your area of research? I'm in Pharmaceutical Sciences.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I finally have one today: H and I have to go buy more baby gates for the dogs this weekend. Right now Aggie is sitting in her crate whining at me.

Our older dog, who is actually the newer dog (we adopted her last year when she was 8, so she's older than our dog that we've had longer) has decided to start chewing. She cannot be trusted anywhere that is out of my sight line. So we're going to have to put gates at the top and bottom of the stairs so that she can't go down to the living room and chew in the early hours, and she can't go upstairs and knock over trashcans or laundry to chew during the day.

Since I'm home most of the day, I hate crating her when I'm here, but I can't do anything because the second I get occupied, she decides she needs to go upstairs and then I have to go get her. I feel bad about closing off parts of the house, because our other dog, he's younger, but we've had him since he was a puppy, likes to lie on the stairs and go up to the bedroom just to nap during the day.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sewfie said:
    I kept my old DL until it expired.  TWO years after we moved to an entirely different state.  I also didn't change our license plates until they expired which was a full year after we moved.  I'd say that's my confession, but honestly, is it really that big of a deal?
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    Ally1986 said:
    emsrdh03 said:
    Sewfie said:
    I kept my old DL until it expired.  TWO years after we moved to an entirely different state.  I also didn't change our license plates until they expired which was a full year after we moved.  I'd say that's my confession, but honestly, is it really that big of a deal?
    Maybe not. I just had read an article where someone who got pulled over was also charged with not changing their address. In my state if you are caught driving with an expired license/wrong address it can be charged as a class B misdemeanor (I googled this yesterday which is what freaked me out).
    Yeah. In KY they'll send you notice if you move and don't update your info. I thought it was 30 days, but maybe that changed. Happened when we bought our house, and we only moved counties.
    I have my confession stemming from these:

It took me 19 months to change my last name after we were married. I was working so much the first few months after we got married and then well, I just got lazy. 
  • Options
    I just ripped ass in my office and I'm pretty certain it was loud enough even with the door shut for my coworkers to hear outside.  I'm dying from the smell, but I don't want to open the door because they'll totally know why.  What to do, what to do...
    My first FFFC: I laughed so hard when I read this I spit string cheese on the floor. Then called the dog over to clean it for me. 
  • Options
    Sometimes...when the board is slow...I go to GMs profile and look at what she is commenting on. Two things happen:

1. She's shedding light on all the things she knows, which then turns into a learning experience for me.
    2. She's ripping someone a new asshole, which then turns into entertainment for me.
    It's been a little slow the last couple of days :(
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    cocoliso13cocoliso13 member
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    PeanutRN said:
    I sometimes lurk on the attachment parenting board and obsess over baby carriers.
    BUY ALL THE WRAPS!!!1!!!

image   My chart 

• Options

janda426 said:

I just posted the link about measles coming back in NYC on my Facebook to weed out the crazies in my friends list. I caught one so far who told me you can get illnesses despite getting the vaccines anyway so it's a waste of time and risk -___-

I've had quite a few friends post it.
    It's scary.
    You may still get it, but it won't be as bad. Urgh. People are stupid. The whole anti vax movement makes me ragey.
    I was vaxd, but I got measles as a kid. I was told that there are two forms of measles, one you get 'once' and one that you can get several times. I don't know what/which I had or what the vac covers, but I bet you that it helped it from being so severe. Andplusalso, no one else in my home caught it from me because vax.

Yup. Exactly. What's sad is they almost always base their opinion off of those shock posters that show a list of vaccines 30 years ago vs. vaccines now and then a fact about autism. You should be held accountable if you endanger your child and others based off a fucking meme.
  • Options
    1and1is31and1is3 member
    edited March 2014
    janda426 said:

I just posted the link about measles coming back in NYC on my Facebook to weed out the crazies in my friends list. I caught one so far who told me you can get illnesses despite getting the vaccines anyway so it's a waste of time and risk -___-

This is an excellent idea. I already know I have a few crazies who don't vax and the a arguments drive me nuts! I've yet to hear a valid reason for not vaccinating. Most I hear is "It's my kid and doesn't affect you." Lamest reason ever.
    Edit: words
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"