Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

Sorry so late this week!
1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What's your earliest memory?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• My 1st Indiana Babies weekly check-in!

1. I feel great at exactly 20 weeks today!

2. Highlight- Got together Sat. nite with a bunch of good girl friends and caught up over dinner.
    Lowlight- Losing an hour of sleep due to DST. Can't get used to that.

3. Tomorrow is my anatomy scan. I haven't seen baby since the end of December so I am very excited. I'm sure alot has changed :)

4. Hiding green beans behind the living room couch because I couldn't get up from the table until I cleaned my plate. I had to be about 4 yrs old.

Me:35 DH:37
    Married 09/2013

*TW* TTC #2 since June 2016 *END TW*

Endometriosis

March 2017- IUI#1- Clomid - BFN
    April 2017 - IUI #2 - Clomid, Ovidrel - BFN
    May 2017 - IUI #3 - Clomid- cancelled cycle

July 2017- IVF #1-Microdose Lupron protocol, Gonal-F, Menopur, HCG trigger- 12 mature eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 frozen- 2 PGS normal!!

August 2017- FET #1

• @allycheer00, that's so exciting!  Enjoy the peek at your LO, will you find out the gender?

1.  Currently achy from shoveling snow!

2.  Highlight - Time with friends, lowlight - getting over sickness.  C and I were both sick at the end of last week and DH came down with it over the weekend.

3. Looking forward to seeing my Uncle and his family (In Kokomo) for his 50th birthday, we haven't seen them since C was a week old!

4. When I was 3 my family was in a car accident (everyone was fine), everyone needed treated except for me and my first memory is sitting on my grandma's lap in the hospital and then going in to see my brother because he was asking for me.  happy, i know haha.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  Doing well!  Issy learned how to roll over today!
    2.  Weekend was pretty quiet.  I sent DH to a blacksmithing class as an early birthday present so I wrangled kids.
    3.  Looking forward to more nice days like the ones we had Monday & Tuesday!  
    4.  Tugging on the door of my grandmother's avocado-green refrigerator begging for apple juice.  I'm guessing I was 2 or 3.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @MamaK818‌ We are team green and were easily able to stay that way! I loved every minute of the scan. Can't wait to finally meet my LO!

Me:35 DH:37
    Married 09/2013

*TW* TTC #2 since June 2016 *END TW*

Endometriosis

March 2017- IUI#1- Clomid - BFN
    April 2017 - IUI #2 - Clomid, Ovidrel - BFN
    May 2017 - IUI #3 - Clomid- cancelled cycle

July 2017- IVF #1-Microdose Lupron protocol, Gonal-F, Menopur, HCG trigger- 12 mature eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 frozen- 2 PGS normal!!

August 2017- FET #1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"