December 2011 Moms
Options

Babysitter questions..

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Babysitter questions..

• Options
    -T--T- member
    We haven't used a paid babysitter who came to our house yet, but I'll offer my thoughts! I would probably have something that's either prepared or easy for supper, until the sitter gets the flow of your kiddos. Knowing me, I would probably go out and specifically buy a few different snacky foods, but we don't typically have a lot of that kind of thing in the house. But if you have a couple different things, I'd say that's ok. Bummer that you have to do so much driving back and forth, but I hope you have a good time!
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We haven't had a sitter so no help there, but have fun!!! Wish he'd take a bottle for you. We tried daily for 6 weeks with DD and she refuses up until the day I went back to work. Fought the first 2 that day and then has taken them fine ever since. We wound up having luck with the Lansinoh mOmma bottles in case you haven't tried that one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    Our 16 year old neighbor babysits for us fairly frequently. The girls LOVE her and we love that she's so convenient. We usually leave something prepared on plates that she just has to warm up. There have been a few times where we've asked her to make something simple. We tell her she's welcome to anything in the house to snack on herself, but I don't think she really ever eats much. Sometimes she brings her own snacks and sometimes her mom will drop something off for her. I'm sorry your baby won't take a bottle. That has to be so frustrating, and I'm sure it will make it much harder to enjoy your evening.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have 2 babysitters. Babysitter A: very experienced. I tell her what to make for the kids PB&J or Mac&cheese, grilled cheese fruit, veggies whatever. She bathes the kids and DS will drink a sippy of BM before bed. babysitter can eat whatever she can find in my pantry or fridge. Babysitter B: I premake dinner and come home by bedtime. I keep her around because while she isn't the greatest at changing diapers, etc, she is really good at engaging DD and DD enjoys playing with her.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"