Parenting
Options

Wordsy.

Plz tell me your thoughts on the movie PCU. This is important. @Wordsmith26‌

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Wordsy.

• Options
    INORITE?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    PCU is a classic
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MOVIE MINDTWINS FOR LYFE.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Stop the penis party!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I love the new avatars. LOVE.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    @MrsButt see it! It'll take you right back to the '90s and it will tickle your funnybone.
  • Options
    I have never seen that.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    LOVE it! Also, Before Sunset. I haven't seen the newest one, yet.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    No to all three.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Reservoir Dogs <3

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
  • Options
    No to all three.
    No, haven't seen them or no, not for CG. 

I appreciate the first two much more now than I did then. And both soundtracks are fab.
    No, not for CG.  

I hate Pulp Fiction with the fire of 1000 suns.,

Reservoir Dogs was good, but like American Psycho, ruined some awesome music for me. 

Natural Born Killers is just plain weird. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I haven't watched PCU in years. Maybe I'll hit the garage and reminisce this weekend.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    lol.  The business cards.

Did you ever read the book? 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"