August 2013 Moms
Options

Night crew check in

Who's up? I can't sleep...my brain thinks it's a great time to review all the spreadsheets and SOP guidelines I have to update at work tomorrow. Bleh.

QOTN: what your favorite saying or quote?

Re: Night crew check in

• Options
    RevezRevez member
    TRYING to get LO to sleep. It's not working.

I've been rewatching friends so there's a lot of those quotes going around recently.

• Options
    Qotn:
    "Our worst fears lie in anticipation." (Don Draper, lol) this isn't a favorite, but certainly one that rings very true to me right now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Hugs @petey1106‌ !

I just got LO down but her sleep has been terrible because she is so congested. Gtfo sickness! No one likes you because frankly, you're an asshole.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So many hugs @petey1106‌!

I'm just going to bed. LO wakes up like clockwork at midnight every night to eat so I've found it easier to just stay up instead of going to bed at 11. Plus DH and I just got into an argument/discussion about money and my anxiety about not having any. And we decided our vacation in September is going to have to wait. So that's all sorts of fun.

Anniversary

• Options
    Can't sleep. LO has been down for hours. DH is sawing logs. And here I sit.

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    edited March 2014
    I'm playingbw the GIF app @Marvel1013‌ suggested. Not sure if I can insert the gifs

And I'm not sure that @Marvel1013‌ is the right SN. Lol

https://relay.im/i/DL6eYA
  • Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    I'm too tired to figure this out. Fuck it
  • Options
    Was up until midnight re painting/cleaning/organizing the playroom and have been up twice with DD2 since then. She's become a distractable eater and makes up for it at night. I hope both girls sleep in in the morning. School is already cancelled for DD1, but DH is going to have to get up early to dig out.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sitting up waiting to see if LO has properly settled now. She went down at 8pm but has been waking off and on since 10pm (it's now nearly 11pm) crying, which she never does. Have just given her a dream feed and will wait 15 minutes before putting my head down in case she wakes again.
    TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Just put LO back down... Hoping she can get some rest, but now my brain won't shut off so I doubt I will get any. :(

• Options
    It's a little before 6 now, but I should have been on here last night. LO decided it was playtime from 11 to 3. And I had to be up at 5:30 for work. I foresee lots of coffee in my future.
  • Options
    I was up a lot last night I was just to tired to type. LO has been sleeping like crap lately and I am hoping it turns around soon cause I am one tired mama. I see lots of coffee in my future!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"