Parenting
Options

Those who have ever had a sinus infection come in please

Sorry in advance for the lame NPR question. About 4 weeks ago I had a fever, bad cough, sneezing, etc. It went away and now I feel fine but I have sinus pressure on the right side of my face/nose. Some sneezing but really no other symptoms. I'm fever free and besides the sinus pain feel totally fine. To those of you who have had a sinus infection, does what I'm describing sound like one? Sorry again for the lame question. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow.

Re: Those who have ever had a sinus infection come in please

• Options
    Yes, if your face hurts you probably have one.
    image image
  • Options
    My face fucking hurt. My teeth hurt also. It sucked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @BluepointToasted‌ ! It's just the right side of my nose/cheek/face area. Definitely worth putting a call in tomorrow..
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm going to dissent here. I've had a ton of sinus infections and although facial pain is part of it, I generally feel pretty crappy too. But id call the doctor anyways, just to see what's up with the pressure. GL!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    I get a lot of them, my sinuses don't drain properly. If your face hurts its probably a sinus infection :( I find that sinus rinse as hot as you can stand it early on can a) help with the pain and b) help move some mucus along.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot everyone. You've all been very helpful :)
  • Options
    I had one and felt like shit.  So much snot.  Used three boxes of tissues in a day and renamed the right side of my bed snot mountain.  So much snot.  See the doc they can help speed up recovery. 
  • Options
    Currently on round 2 of antibiotics for a fucking sinus infection that won't quit.

Besides the obvious sinus pain....theres the teeth pain/sensitivity, coughing, sore throat, gobs of yellow/green snot and all that jazz. Yeah...fun stuff.

And apparently the z-pak didnt do the trick the first time...so now I'm on a 2 week course of augmentin. Fuck this shit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Currently on round 2 of antibiotics for a fucking sinus infection that won't quit.

Besides the obvious sinus pain....theres the teeth pain/sensitivity, coughing, sore throat, gobs of yellow/green snot and all that jazz. Yeah...fun stuff.

And apparently the z-pak didnt do the trick the first time...so now I'm on a 2 week course of augmentin. Fuck this shit.
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"