Worked on:

Planned:

Wished:

Wore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: today I:

• credcat7 said:

Ate: cup of coffee, belvita crackers, 2 shredded wheat and a bite of teriyaki chicken

Worked on: filing paperwork

Planned: dinner usuing leftover pork loin

Wished: I had the car and my wallet so I could shop instead of use leftovers

Wore jeans and a pullover

• Ate:  A lot.... 34 weeks pregnant today and this baby is giving me some major cravings

Worked on:  Getting things ready for my maternity leave

Planned:  Some fun days for DD and I over spring break

Wished:  I didn't have to stay late at school for awards night

Wore:  a new maternity dress

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    Ate:  Leftovers

Worked on:  Laundry and Vacuuming

Planned:  To finally send a babyshower gift to my friend who is due next month

Wished:  I wouldn't have wasted my time watching The Bachelor this season

Wore:  Yoga pants and a t-shirt

• jg1011jg1011 member
    edited March 2014
    Ate: anything in sight? All day nausea has lifted and now I'm starving all the time. GD diet is NOT helping Worked on: catching up on grading papers Planned: meals for rest of the week Wished: state testing would be banished! Wore: finally caved and put maternity pants on--- not sure why I waited! Lol! Seriously though...14 weeks and I totally have a bump. Didn't have one till like 20 weeks last time!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Monday...

Ate: English muffin & coffee, Harvey's burger, onion rings and Pepsi, pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, carrot and water, and homemade apple crisp for dessert.

Worked on: Tidying the house, getting ready for baby

Planned: Childcare for induction day (set for this Saturday....shhh, don't tell anyone)

Wished: To go into labour on my own ... Early Saturday morning would be awesome, before my scheduled induction

Wore: Yoga pants and a maternity top

• Decided to stop posting on Nov '12. I just can't with these types of posts anymore. They are overtaking our board so I'm out.

• @chickie79 yep, I am. Please come play because I'll miss you if not. There are a lot of ATLiens over there. 

I did an intro....there were a lot of new people last week because of some drama with N '13. I don't think it really it matters that much. If you feel weird without doing an intro, then do one....if not, then don't. I'll say hai to you either way. 

There's a lot of food and sex talk. Lol. Hence @uconnhuskie007 's mention of food preferences. Just be yourself. Don't worry about the right answers. Except for returning your shopping cart. Lie if you don't ;)

• AmberEA14 said:
    Decided to stop posting on Nov '12. I just can't with these types of posts anymore. They are overtaking our board so I'm out.

sorry it was my attempt at getting a convo started because we are so dead... I def feel like I am not welcome on parenting since it seems I am one of the reasons people bailed on this one...

• @credcat if our board wasn't dead, I wouldn't have such an issue with threads like this, but since these types of threads are all that's going on, I can't deal.

• @amberEA14 I understand what you are saying.  No reason to waste what little time we have doing something we think is wasting our day.

• MandJS said:
    AmberEA14 said:
    Decided to stop posting on Nov '12. I just can't with these types of posts anymore. They are overtaking our board so I'm out.

Wish I could say "No, don't go!" but obviously I'm hardly ever around, either. FWIW, I'm still fairly active over on BOTB (and Baby Showers) if you are so inclined. Much less fast paced than Parenting. I can't deal with how quickly they move. But they are cool people.
    @MandJS then I shall pay you visits! Parenting does move incredibly fast. 

• @credcat7‌ I appreciate your posts. I agree with @uconnhuskie007‌, BMBs die over time. It is not your fault. We have less baby/toddler concerns. I am sticking.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• MaebbMaebb member
    @uconnhuskie007‌ 's advice is good, and lol at "Cumbatch." I got through 1/2 of a Sherlock episode trying to be open-minded, but the show and the guy are NMS. It's not my hill to die on, but I just don't find him interesting or good-looking.

Also One Direction. Don't call them little boys. Don't be too judgmental about other people's parenting choices (like food or sleep methods) unless it's something like not doing hardcore drugs while pregnant. Don't make judgments on whether working moms or SAHMs have it harder. Don't vent about your DH and then get offended if someone calls him a douche or worse. Lessons I learned the hard way.

•  

Ate: coffee, two handfuls of snyders buffalo wing flavoured pretzels, and 4 mini reese peanut butter cups. I've spent the last 2 days in ERs and at doctors with LO. My diet has hit its low point

Worked on: lab stuff. Failed miserably. sigh

Planned: next experiment

Wished: I had a maid

Wore: the only clothing I have that does not have LO's food handprints on it.

• I'm sticking around @credcat7. Post away.
  • @credcat7 I'm here but don't always have time to play :). I don't have time to play on other boards so I'll be here 4-eva yo, just not too often :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"