September 2014 Moms
Options

STMs Travel Stroller

A question for all the STMs out there...
Heading to FL in a few wks and I need a lightweight (somewhat inexpensive) stroller for my 11 month old. I don't need a lot of room underneath just enough for her diaper bag. Any suggestions???

Re: STMs Travel Stroller

• Options
    Thanks ladies..I was leaning towards the lite way:)
  • Options
    Another vote for the liteway!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We flew with our son in January (he was 8 months) and just used an umbrella stroller.  I carried the diaper bag instead of my purse and it worked really well.  It didn't take up any room at all and was very travel friendly.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    I bought an umbrella type stroller at BRU for flying. It was Heidi Klums brand, but it was on sale and it is actually a great little stroller.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second the First Years Ignite.  It has a good basket, reclines, light weight and half price of the Liteway.  
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
  • Options
    jmolrjmolr member
    I love my uppa gluxe.  It's pricey but I've got more than my moneys worth with it. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"