September 2014 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Brain Strikes Early

Hey Everyone! This is my first time posting in this group. I don't have a ticker set up (sorry) but due September 27 with #2 and can't wait! I just had to share how insane my brain is already! The other day my DH came home from work and found one of DD's shirts and a bib in the trash that was meant to be thrown in the laundry. (I immediately checked the washer to make sure there wasn't any trash in there)  And then yesterday I asked for DH's help finding my hair brush that I lost on Saturday to only find out I put it in a different drawer in the bathroom and had been having to use a back up for 3 days! At 11 weeks, really? This is too early.

Re: Pregnancy Brain Strikes Early

• Options
    Hi and welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    I feel like I have been getting increasingly stupid over the past couple of weeks. I told my DH it will be a long 6 more months! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby boy Files due 9.13.14!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better I went into work today on my day off on accident. Didn't even dawn on me until I clocked in and sat down with my breakfast and started working when someone asked me who I was covering for. So frustrating when it's my only day to sleep in this week!!!
  • Options
    I had nothing to gauge it by, but I have had real pg moments (can't think of words, putting things in the freezer that don't belong there). God bless those that love and live with is, they are in for the ride of a lifetime! Lol.
  • Options
    duckrduckr member
    If it makes you feel better DH found my heels in the freezer at 8 weeks.

• Options
    My hubby found the ice tray in the glasses cabinet...guess i thought it was cold enough in there. I hopeit doesnt get worse i have zero concentration and living on mars at the moment.
  • Options
    My preschool class travels to different classrooms and we should always know how many kids we have and be checking that they are all accounted for. Around 12 weeks, there was a day that I closed the door leaving a child in the hall 2 different times. Poor kids! Since then, it hasn't happened again. Thank goodness!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had an appt scheduled to take my car into the dealership this morning, but I put it on my calendar for tomorrow. So now I have to wait until next week to find out why my a/c smells like moldy socks.
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • Options
    HAHAHA I love the posts!! You guys are cracking me up at work!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Welcome!

I feel like I have been so forgetful for the last few weeks, which is not like me. The other day, I put the milk in the kitchen cabinet and my cereal in the fridge. Even better, on Valentine's day I gave my DH a card that said you are the most wonderful woman in the world... I read this dang card multiple times before giving it to him, but the darn ribbon at the top of the card was blocking the W-O. Oops! Pregnancy brain is real.

Edited for spelling
  • Options
    Great posts!!! I'm literally LOL. ;)
  • Options
    Is this real?  Like this pregnancy brain idea?  This is my first but if all the things being described are examples of it then I've been pregnant for like 20 years LOL!  And God help me if it gets any worse. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"