Parenting
Options

Yet another snow day

Apparently we are getting a blizzard tomorrow. Yup, just upgraded the the warning from a "winter storm" to a "blizzard", which means I'm home with DS all day tomorrow. He was a toddling monster tonight, please Jesus let him be my sweet boy tomorrow!
image image

Re: Yet another snow day

• Options
    Here too (though not quite blizzard category). 4-8 inches expected. Fuck. It's mid March for crying out loud!
  • Options
    12-15 here. And high winds, which is what I guess makes it a blizzard. Snow day is cool and all, but now we are going to have to make up a day when it is nice out
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't stand the snow anymore. I hate it. Hopefully DS is in a good mood tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Stay safe all! Winter needs to end.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Yup, today was 60 and beautiful. Now they are saying 9-17 inches. I took DS for a nice long walk today to enjoy our little taste of spring. Ugh.
    image image
  • Options
    It was gorgeous today and a fuckton of snow coming here tomorrow. I'm so over this shit.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    I give up. The last time they predicted a snowpocolypse I got rip roaring drunk after dh went to bed because I figured we'd all have a snow day. We got a dusting and work was painful. Today I wore flip flops, opened all the windows and have only had 2 glasses of wine. Clearly this means we will get eleventy billion inches of snow. Fuck winter.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Dh ended up with the day off too! We had coffee all morning, DS was pretty good (well, he managed to give himself his first fat lip), nice lunch, DS napping, some nice afternoon sexy time, now DH is napping too and I'm gonna bake. 2 ingredient cookies (oatmeal and bananas). Gonna add chocolate chips and coconut. Wine soon.
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"